thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. That's a good question man. I'm thinking that I'll rotate it in my IPM so that I do it every 3rd week or something during vegetative growth. :confused_2: hard to say how often.. I would think that so long as you are using a good tea brewer, and the only ingredients used are ewc and molasses, that you should be good to apply as often as you like.. I'd think once every couple weeks would suffice.

2. Thanks dude I think it should work out pretty well. What kind of schedule do you run with these things? If ya don mind me askin :D

3. :wave: thanks tree! :D yeah my room has been staying pretty steady so far i'm pretty stoked about it. The RH is staying between 65%-75% and the temp is right around 70-75*F. I pulled and leaves that didn't have trichomes on them and hung the branches. So I'm hoping it will take a good 7-10 days for them to be ready for trimming and jarring. :D Kinda aiming for that whole 7-7-7 deal like what Brassnwood posted about.

Hey I dunno! Lol. Thanks for the tip man. I'll admit, I haven't read those SST articles yet lol :rolleyes: Alfalfa sprouts are definitely a good idea. Those will provide the triacontanol the same way alfalfa meal does, correct?

4. Alfalfa can be used. I haven't tried it yet but @[member="Chunk"] told me that he's very careful when applying it because he's seen some funky looking growth when alfalfa SST was applied regular strength.

5. I try and spray every 2-3 days thomas. For the most part il stick with neem/protekt/aloe spray but have been playing around with lavender and rosemary oils as well. Plus every couple weeks il switch up and throw in a ACT or spinosad spray.

CW

6. #826 Tree dogg, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
    I had problems with my first couple of drying sessions. The RH was too high and the bud never cured right because of it taking so long to dry. I don't want them to dry fast either, but more than a few weeks hanging is too much IMO. I had to get my RH down to (or up to in winter) 50 or 40% to get them dry enough( or slow enough). I also wanna say boveda packs rock, thanks CW!!

7. I read you start with half as much as corn. Do you know if this was the case with chunk?

8. congrats dude!! :hello:

ya done good! :D

9. Really? Interesting..... that "7-7-7" thing that @[member="BrassNwood"] talked about was kind of what I was goin for. Hopefully I don't screw it up.. I do have a stash of 62% boveda packs that I planned on using. Makes sense to me that you would want to jar when buds reach 60-65% so that the Boveda pack doesn't rehydrate, but instead just keeps things a steady moisture level. But I guess we shall see ey?

:wave: Thanks dude. I smoked a pile of nanners, pollen and sugar leaf last night... It actually tasted amazing and gave me a pretty nice buzz :laughing: maybe it was just in my head, but damn it burned really smooth lol.

10. digging that organic flavor.
    Oh yes there is a difference. wait till it cures a bit...it only gets better.
    hydro can't compare. imho.:D

Twas Ever Thus!

11. Must I remind folks of the DreamQueen??
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397601607.950858.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397601633.426607.jpg
    I'm not too sure that growing her organic would have done much better...perhaps with smoothness but she's already smooth enough so... Very curious to try her organic next time! ;)

That's quite a bud. I don't think I've seen a more meticulously trimmed bud before. You sure pay attention to detail. I don't have the patience to do that good of a job. :ey:

13. Thanks pack but I actually didn't trim much cuz the leaves (if any) simply crumbled off! No..this is pretty much the natural structure of the top bud minus a few sugar leaves! :) but thanks though! lol

14. NLxBB before chop. See what i meen about chunky? Lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397664959.320339.jpg

CW

15. Fuck lol that's the leaning tower of weedza right there. She's about to cave in it looks like!

16. Pic dump... Hashberry day 65 of 12/12:

Attached Files:

17. Fat lower branches on HB

Attached Files:

18. Safari is puttin' on some awesome colors:

Attached Files:

19. The good 'ol bic lighter shot

Attached Files:

20. Great pics, man... srs.. like just objectively good pictures lol