thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. The state of Kentucky this year, in its farm bill that would allow certain number of farmers to grow hemp. Just a little FYI.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. you must mean a model t ford. it was all the above.

Twas Ever Thus!

3. sub'd up... looking real good in here, dude!

4. Have you not seen cheech & Chong! Lol

5. I actually havent.  :hide:

6. I think it's "up in smoke", they have to deliver this van and it's made up entirely of marijuana. The exhaust catches it on fire...fuckin hilarious!

7. heresy! you go watch them right now!

Twas Ever Thus!

8. #48 gardnerthegardener, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Exactly!

My mamas talkin to me trying to tell me how to live...
    But I don't listen to her cause my head is like a sieve...

9. Hey munkyzunkl! Nice to meetcha. Please feel free to tag along. Hopefully we can all learn somethin :D

Sup, CD! Glad to have ya man. Can't believe you haven't seen cheech n chong lol. Up in Smoke is definitely a classic.

my first grow

10. Hey TJ, cool if I pull up a seat? :wave:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Shit yeah man! I was quietly lurkin around ur thread earlier matter of fact lol.

my first grow

12. I though I saw you're name pop up on a like or two haha it's all good I lurk like 70% of the time anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. what's up? you got a blister on yer camera finger or what?

Twas Ever Thus!

14. I've been slow lol my bad. I'll git an update rollin today.

my first grow

15. Okay....your getting worse than me.

16. All you need is enough blades :poke: ing you to get pics up :poke: pics...:poke:

17. Ok well it's been about a week of flower now--9 days. Yesterday, I culled Krystalica because he turned out to be a male... A stallion too! Sad.. but I couldn't convince the gf otherwise. I would have liked to save some pollen...

Here is a group shot from a couple days ago with Krystalica:

my first grow

Attached Files:

18. Attached Files:

19. Attached Files:

20. #60 donothinggardening, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2014
    Hashberry is the tall, beautiful broad in the back. Satori is on the right and the Safari girl is on the left--both lookin' gorgeous. I've still got the MH bulb goin. I plan to switch it out with an HPS in a couple of days. I've also got a UVB reptile light that I need to hook up... Lazy stoner.... lol. Btw satori and safari are about as tall as hashberry was last week. I think everybody has grown a good 6"-12" since last update.

Edit: a good reference point is that fold in the back of the tent.

A bird's eye view:

my first grow

Attached Files: