thomasjeffersons veranda

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by donothinggardening, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Hey bro! I picked up some mr danks golden ticket regs from the vault last night!

Its half golden goat!

Imagine backcrossing that with a golden goat mama! Then again and again, til we stabilized regs of golden goat! :metal:

2. #3762 donothinggardening, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2015
    Hey dude! Congrats on the seed pickup! What was goat crossed with on that one? Was talking to my buddy who gifted the goat to me, and he thinks that it is a cross of Island Sweet Skunk and Romulan :yummy: two of my favorites.

Was actually meaning to send you an invite.. I started a new thread for my new LED light, would love to have you along for the ride brother!

http://forum.grasscity.com/organic-grow-journals/1360609-thomasjeffersons-hemp-harvest.html

3. Same goes to you, chef!! :poke:

4. I saw that new thread and thought WTF did i miss? :blink:

Romulan is a damn fine strain!

Heres the info on mr danks golden ticket!
    ill sub up over there brother!

Not sure if you saw but wife ordered a vanilluna from dj short, its a variegated strain.

Then an hour later im downstairs goin through my plants and found one of my strains was indeed variegated. My chocolate chunk strain :)

Going to clone the variegated branch then cross them with a female vanilluna, as males dont pass this particular gene on!

Will end up with fem variegated beans :)

I also picked up some frisian duck last night! Its ducks foot crossed with the frisian strain by dutch passion! :metal:

Trying to get some of the strains that are rare in my hands before theyre gone!
    ~ poke

P.s this thread abandoned now or???

5. Sorry m8! It's like 200+ posts already cuz I got all chatty n shit. You can just look at the pics and skip to the end. That's what is recommended lol :p

Sounds nice dude, I am excited to see you grow her out :) so far I am loving the way this goat grows. Very branchy and low maintenance, just the way I like em.

I did see that! Have always wanted to try a DJ Short strain. They are a little pricey, but probably worth it. And I saw the variegation pic too. :) you going to take it as far as Pak did?

Have heard good things about Duck's Foot (lol @ the name) so I bet you find something nice in there :)

Good call. I kicked myself for half a year for not buying any IRG strains before he went MIA for hunting season. If there is a strain I want, I definitely won't procrastinate anymore. I have my sights set on some OG Raskal beans next. Not that I need anymore seeds lol.

And yeah I was planning to let this thread die. Won't be posting updates in here anymore. It will still be around though. I won't have it deleted or anything like that. Kind of fun to go back and see where I started. :)

6. #3766 Green Knight, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    What's up everybody? I know I've been missing around GC... I bid on and landed a 5 week contract taking care of maintenance of a commercial building. So been working... A lot which has been cool. How is everyone? Any plans for the weekend?

We are hittin up the High Times Cannabis cup in Denver. Anybody else going? We'll be there Saturday and Sunday, so come join us if you ain't skeered, lol. Jk. I know a few folks mentioned they might be going, if you do, you have some company; Green Knight & wife :) and I'm bring 1-2 ozs of my homegrown buds that's been curing for over a month now, and smooth as the late great Michael Jackson's dance moves! Ha, idk about that, but it taste good to me, and I love sharing! Peace!!

-GK

Grow With Me: @ http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1320174-first-organic-indoorgrow.html]http://forum.grassci...indoorgrow.html

7. Did u use 3 cups each ammendment per cf and 6 cups kelp per cf? Looking at the 1st page and just wondering cause I seen the kelp part was 2 and thr rest are 1?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Grasscity Forum mobile app