Purp 250watt cfl organic grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I'm kinda hoping the wild berry kush is male cause that will be a amazing cross

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. OK I just smoked some of the leaves I trimmed that had trichromes on them and I'm Fucking stoned

3. Never smoke joints at work they are a pain in the ass. Chillum or sneak a toke is what you need brother

4. Oh damn.

5. This. It's just misspelled

6. #1111 jumper420, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
  7. I can't believe these are doing this well after all the hell these girls went through

8. I know but I swear I thought I killed them.

9. Happy 420 brothers I just smoked half a gram of hash oil and I'm fried for the night

10. Have been smoking all day and I don't think I have ever ate this much food in one before... My stomach is going to hate me

11. Lol yea I smoked on my way to work picked up a bunch of the red lava rock but theres more then I thought so im gonna get more tomorrow but I smoked on break on my way home made isohash waiting for it to evaporate transplanted sugar cookie to a 3 gallon added a bunch of small red rock I found busted some added the dust and the smaller chunks too and am took off the sun leaves it was way to crowded for the growth thats going on and am about to smoke a bowl now

organic Indoor cfl veg 400watt flower fun. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1291587-Jumpers-cfl-organic-beginnings

12. I have smoked almost a half Oz today