Purp 250watt cfl organic grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Stealthsmokerman, Feb 10, 2014.

1. I don't think so lol

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Well then maybe it's the natural nutes in the soil breaking down

3. Maybe light bleaching the lights themselves could be to intense at thus stage

4. That is a possibility lol I'm almost done making the reflector. OMG dude my guy has something called mandarin and holy hell 2 hits and your on couch lock

5. Thats awesome wish I had something like that right now

6. And that's not even the best part lol when my girlfriend smokes it she gets hornyhigh and wants to give oral favors all the time... Am I complaining?? Hell no lol what man would lol

7. Fuckin right man sounds like a good time to me

8. Hey bro had the same problems a coupme days ago with my seedlings. ... looked the exact same. Its your ph, I promise. Probably too high. Grab a ph tester itll help in the long run. If you dont have ph jssues now you will later. Or inexpensive wise get some ph strips and search some inexpensive ways of making ph up/down . Lemon juice etc.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It would do that to 2 seedlings and not the other 2?

10. yeah, only a few were affected by ph pribably because of soil or some other variables.

11. I think it was the heat cause I have not changed the water I used just raised the lights and it has corrected itself

12. Remeber stealth we had a bunch of vets tell us ph dont mean.shit unless you are hydro or just dont have a green thumb. I still dont ph anything never have and more than likely never will have to. Im.glad it worked itself out

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Yeah I know lol but I find it funny how so many people follow the leader instead of being one lol but I don't down them I was in the same boat

14. Yea I don't down them either I just laugh and try and teach if they wanna learn then they will if not they will keep following just do what yiur doing and let me kniw how that panda works for you

15. I will it's hard to drive around in 16" of snow lol

16. Yea I bet it is we got 40 degree weather and flooding from the snow melt

17. Call it what you want to. But its botany its not wrong lol. You cant say your ph is where you want it cause you dont know what it is lol. If following the leader gets me healthier plants than yours then im in cause yall are ghetto as fuck. Lol. Its like saying fuck feeding nutrients my friends say water is all you need. Lol. Ph is more than you think.

18. Not really ive neen.growing house plants for almost 17 years and never once did I ever ph.. so "ghetto" call it whAt you will.. in soil phung your gonna drive yourself nuts

19. How so ? Plants grow well at 6.0 (+/- .2) ... my feeding is at 6.0 i water till I get run off test run off say its 5.5 I make a new feeding at 6.5 to bring the ph up. Pretty simple if you ask me. And eliminates possibilities of plant sickness. If my ph , lights ventilation, medium, and temps are perfect then the only issues possible could be over/under feeding. Just saying phing makes it easier to know how your plants are reacting

20. Right on Lmao. "super white guy voice" (don't hate on me homeskillet) *bongin* :lol: