Coco Auto Nutrient Schedule

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by maverick24, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I am just waiting for my "canna start" to be delivered and would like some input on nutrient schedule.

-I will be putting seeds into cup of water to germinate then into Coco pellets soaked in Ph'd water.

-Keep pellets in a saran wrapped container until they sprout.

WEEK 0 (Day 1-7) PH'd WATER ONLY

WEEK 1 (7 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna Start (2.5ML PER LITRE)- Put pellets into 3 gallon/11 liter pots.

WEEK 2 (14 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna Start (5ML PER LITRE)-

WEEK 3 (21 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna A+B (1.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML of Rhizotonic

WEEK 4 (28 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML of Rhizotonic

WEEK 5 (35 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna A+B (3ML PER LITRE) + 2ML of Rhizotonic

WEEK 6 (42 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML of Rhizotonic

WEEK 7 (49 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna A+B (3.5ML PER LITRE) + 2ML of Rhizotonic

WEEK 8 (56 DAYS FROM SEED) Canna Flush (4ML PER LITRE)

WEEK 9 (63 DAYS FROM SEED) Harvest

A few days give or take but, an overall idea. Any thing you all would change?

Another question you place the seed in water in a warm dark place. After putting seeds into the coco pellets when do you put them under you HDS lights? Right away or after the seedshave sprouted the pellets and you have transferred them to final pots?

2. bump..anyone?

3. I would think you need to start feeding them some bloom fert when pistols start forming... i am, this is my first auto run though.

4. Canna a & b is both veg & bloom. Cannna start is a waste of time in my opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I am growing outside in containers, my plants are approx. 8 weeks old and I started using flora nova grow and superthrive as my nutrients.  I also have flora nova bloom and a product called Hawaiian bud which you use during late flowering.  My question is when is the late flowering stage?? and are these products ok??

6. Maverick, why start with the rhizo so late? I never know when to start but 3 weeks of growth seems like a long time to wait.

7. I wouldn't waste my time or money on canna. I've seen for 5+ years that it's second to AN. and so much more expensive. Rizzotonic is crazy expensive. Some people learn the hard way, I guess the only way some people learn

Attached Files:

8. Bloom has more nitrogen than needed. About the only difference