Indica or sativa?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by furittus, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Which fo you blades prefer? A body stone with waves of euphoria, or a crazy head high that makes you feel good?

Do you prefer one over the other or a mixture of both?

I personally enjoy both, but being too high on an indica can be annoying. Ill feel like im melting into a couch or have these crazy euphoric waves going up and down my body lol.

You?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I like Sativas way more

The world turnin' the weed burnin' them haters talkin' I keep earnin'

3. Indica I love the sensations. I turn my lights off and play pink Floyd and just let my mind wander.

4. .Hmm I like both? I love smoking Kush as much as Haze and vice versa

5. Sativa, hands down. I feel tired enough throughout the day to enjoy an indica high

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Really fucked up that edit...

8. Indica all the way. :smoke:

9. Sativas because I like to do stuff haha

10. I like hybrids which is a combination of indica and sativa. (For all those newbie smokers who don't know what hybrid weed is)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. i love both but that strong indica is like  :bongin:  :confused:  :hello:

12. #12 Hypnotix, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    I haven't made my mind up yet to which I prefer. Last strain I had made me really lazy which I didn't like, was probably an indica or I have a problem with smoking too much sometimes and that makes me more lazy/sleepy. I have a v low tolerance but can't bare to not finish the bowl...

I've got my hands on some sativa now which I will be smoking out this weekend so maybe I can decide :)

Then again I love white widow so maybe hybrid.

13. Indica over everything.

14. Ever since the 4th of July when my friend & I made cookies with Indica ive really realized I like sativas alot more lol I was stuck to his futon for 2 days, wasnt enjoyable

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Grasscity Forum mobile app

dude is your avatar a joint or a matchstick?

16. both are good at different times but round here its hard to get a nice strong sativa so when I'm somewhere i can pick and choose (amsterdam) i usually go for sativas 

anyone else's computer autocorrect sativa into salvia? lowwwee salvia lol

17. Haha it's what was left of a doob, I roll em long and skinny.

18. #18 yoyoloto, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    Love sativas but they are very rare to come by, 90% of the people in my city smoke Indica and I do not like the high at all, like other sativa lovers I am an active person.

19. Hybrid's are my favorite by far😎 but if I had to choose I would probably prefer Indica. A nice sativa is always great too though