Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finally have a mold for standard butter sticks

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by cannaware, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Me and some buddies were making some killer cannabis butter, like we frequently do, and started wondering why the wasnt a mold for your standard butter sticks. We decided to take it on ourselves and came up a simple design that seems to have what everyone is looking. Standard size, markings for tablespoons and its practically indestructible and completely nonstick. Wanted to share it with the world. Its rolling out now so if you have any tweaks or ideas, hit us up and let us know. Love to hear them!

2.    Sure!          www.cannaware.com.

Let us know what you think!

Just wanted to let you know your link doesn't work. 

4. Thanks. Sorry about that. Were you able to find the site anyway?

5. #6 forever808, Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2014
    I only found a couple facebook pages with essentially no activity and nothing to indicate anything about the actual product and plans to make it live in 2012 but that is about all.  

But since you asked for advice, mine is to not post about products that aren't available yet especially when there are no photos of the product, no description, nothing at all about the business or the purpose for the product. It also makes no sense that you would post to advertise with no links in the original posts even when you "want to share with the world" and then when people ask for the site you provide a non-working link. Seems like some sort of scam to me. 

6.       here's a working link: www.cannawareproducts.com. We're pricing around 20 bucks for the unit with lid. Sound about right? Food grade flexible silicone. Non stick and practically indestructible. 

7. Man...I don't know about any of those old posts, but if any of you canna butter makers are still looking for a mold, this link works and as far as I can tell and it's the only one around.: www.cannawareproducts.com. Snagged this pic from the site. Check out the stick!  Maybe you guys have found a better one by now......I don't know......just looking out!  I'm going to try them out though. I'll let you know how it goes! :metal:

Attached Files:

8. Kinda obvious man. lol

9. I got one of these. It worked well. Thumbs up!