Post the Last Thing You Ate

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by J.Raptor, Feb 9, 2014.

1. A buffalo burger at fuddrucker's with two tomatoes ,lettuce ,pickles (tasted funny) ,banana peppers ,jalapeno peppers ,grilled onions ,ketchup ,mustard ,and Tabasco sauce.......with a diet coke.

2. #42 zmasterflash, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2014
    I had an 8 oz glass of chocolate milk mixed with three raw eggs then I ate a peanut butter sandwich had another glass of milk and some yogurt. Still gotta eat lunch....

Sent from my mind

3. Keeblers knock off version of thin mints. Almost as good as thin mints.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I had a throat infection type deal when I posted that so eating was painful and everything tasted bland because my sinuses were also affected haha.
    Luckily I am quite healthy at the moment and enjoying a large chunk of homemade lasagna at this very moment :smoking:

5. Frickin lucky... take out or did you enjoy the burger in the booths

6. i had boneless wings and tecas fries from chilis. bombbbyyy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Flame Broiler chicken veggie w/ extra chicken.

8. Eggs and cheese. Sausage and Potatoes. Yum.

9. At a table. I wanted a booth but my pregnant wife and her mom wanted to sit at a table ,so I did the gentlman thing and sat where ever the ladies wanted.

10. Baked tofu marinated in ginger, tamari, lime juice and chilli sauce cup up over shredded red cabbage. On the side I had a delicious risotto made from quinoa, kale, sweet potatoes, scallions, pecans, cumin, and homemade veggie stock. It was filling and delightfully nutritious for about 400 kcal.

11. Banana bread batter. Fucking delicious.

12. I had two juicy barbecued cheeseburgers with tomato and lettuce and a real cheddar cheese slice, and also some salad with cheese blocks in it.

I'm salivating just thinking about it.  :yummy: 

13. chicken curry, it didn't sit well  :wacko:

14. Turkey ham sandwich with white cheese and a cup of coffee.

15. Just made the most bomb ass home made French fries, about to cook a cheeseburger to go with it I've still got the munches from 12hrs ago lol

16. A pepperoni hot pocket :smoking:

17. 1395691838273.jpg

Sent from my VS840 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I boiled 2 beets and ate them with a cucumber. And had a handful of peanuts. Gonna go work out after digestion takes place. Right now I'm gonna start reading Walden by Thoreau.