Post the Last Thing You Ate

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by J.Raptor, Feb 9, 2014.

1. paleo breakfast lol

beef and collard

2. Blue cheese burger with buffalo wing sauce on it and fries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Tilapia, mashed pohtahtoes, salad, broccoli, and chocolate covered blueberries just b/c they're so damn good :)

4. Baked zita ☺ made my Italian nana

Sent from my VS980 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. A tuna salad that had a bunch of romaine lettuce, a can of tuna, oil, and balsamic vinegar that was aged for 18 years.

6. A ham sandwich.

7. footlong subway buffalo chicken doe... no ranch dats nasty

8. Here was lunch: 3 oz pork chops, 2 medium bananas, 3 navel oranges, 1/4 cup of cashews.

Up to about 1200 calories so far today. Shooting for around 1800-2200 before the day's up.

9. My most exciting meal today was dinner. I made a spanish potato tortilla, black beans and a salad. Topped it off with a nice after dinner cappuccino.It was damn good!

10. Nachos with a fuck ton of cheese

11. protein shake, with banana and kale in it.

12. post workout shake

made of coconut oil, beef collagen protein, 1 cup blackberry, 1 tbsp chia seed

13. Thought I'd experiment with 7 apples and a pear for lunch. :)

14. Fried cabbage with spicy sausage and corn bread.
    Corn bread goes with anything! 

gambling with diabetes.

you're dangerous.

16. I rocked bananas for breakfast too. I don't think you know how diabetes works. If anything, you should be concerned about the pancreatic cancer I may be developing, not diabetes.

17. Breakfast: Veggie omelet with peas, carrots, celery, onions, a dash of cheddar, and a cup of homemade hash browns
    Lunch: Kale salad with grapes, 1/4 walnuts, lemon dill dressing, veggie soup, and a glass of vanilla soymilk
    Dinner: Chickpeas in a traditional curry sauce with half a cup of brown rice

18. Man rain or shine, sick or in good health, pass me the good food

19. I would think diabetes would feast on a couple ho-hos for breakfast washed down with a swig of diet coke left over from last nights pizza. On the way to some dirty janitor job to sit around for the day and act like they do all the work l0l