Post the Last Thing You Ate

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by J.Raptor, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Exactly as the title says. Let's use this thread to keep a food journal, brag about whatever deliciousness you're currently having or what have you. It's all about food

I'll start.

For breakfast I had a bowl of oatmeal with flax&pumpkin seeds & raisins. With a glass of milk

2. #2 yoyoloto, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    A scoop of whey protein in a big glass of orange juice + a bowl of veggie soup for dinner, and water of course. 

3. Oatmeal with cranberries and granola.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. for breakfast im having 1 lb ground beef with 2 eggs 1 onion half of a green pepper and butter

5. Organic Oatmeal with flax seed, pumpkin seed, and raisins

6. Ramen

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

7. Breakfast burrito with Egg Whites, Diced Ham, Jalapeno, Garlic, Fresh Mooz, and Pecorino Romano pressed/toasted on the George Foreman

8. The last thing I ate was an apple.

But lunch was some turkey, an avocado, a pear, and the aforementioned apple.

9. 2 defrosted chicken burgers, without the frying, which was ripped away with my teeth

10. Eggs sunny side up, sausage, and pancakes yo!!!

11. 2 loaded potato grillers and a baja blast, lol

12. I am too sick to eat :cry:

I have practically been living off grapefruit juice the past few days. I will possibly get something down today though

13. Bacon egg and cheese croissant and Arizona lemon tea from 7-11

Sent from my Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP using Tapatalk from the future. Whatchu know about the future, son?

14. Um, pussy. It was dewicious :D

15. scrambled eggs & kale, an apple, and orange juice. 

16. Hard boiled eggs, bananas, and almonds. I got too full for the pear.

17. You were to full for the pear you say? oh no...

18. Smoothie made of one orange, a few handfuls spinach, frozen blackberries, frozen blueberries and strawberries, two big scoops of hemp protein and some coconut oil.

19. 2 tortillas with eggs/chorizo. Organic handmade tortillas, the real substancey kind