BagSeed CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by crisnewgrow, Feb 9, 2014.

1. personally id just turn it off for 12 hours and slowly scale it an hour a day back to normal times of day/night

you do not want to keep it on for 36 hours..... too much stress

2. Shiet ill try anything at this point alright thanks

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I could not stop staring at this beautiful cola man.

The girls are recovering pretty darn fast.

Attached Files:

4. #104 crisnewgrow, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    Here is the cloned cannabis, my two clones. I threw the rest out of the ones I had I just didn't want to care for all of them.

I'm still convinced the second girl is blue dream, it looks so much like it.

The first girl was fimmed & my second girl was topped.

Attached Files:

5. Update: so I dropped my clones and seedling into flower for no reason at all.

6. Looking good man, hope all is well with your stresses babies :) should be tho they are pretty strong plants naturally

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Stressed* stupid auto correct

8. Thanks a lot, appreciate the good feedback but I might have hermies on my hands.. ill post some pictures during lights on, but I checked the girls and it looks like something is popping out from under the buds and some have 2 little hairs others don't.

9. Damn hopefully not :( But ive still seen some super potent hermie smoke! Was really flavorful, stinky, and had a awsome punch to it. got you stoned for hours

10. I have been looking up some things about hermies & their appearance, it doesn't look like they hermied I really hope not.

11. Well its lights on and once again I'm having high doubts, some of the little things shown in the pictures have pistils shooting out of them but I want a second opinion. If anyone knows that can verify its not a hermie I would appreciate it a lot, thanks.

Attached Files:

12. Update: day 27 of flower.

Here are a couple of shots of my favourite girl & of the whole family.

I am also currently germinating 2 feminized seeds (is what I was told) one is bubba kush & the other is Mr. Nice guy.

My new grow space is my closet, I installed my cooltube with my 400w hps which has an output of 50,000 lumens.

I also have 2 clones in flowering they are stretching nice, I just added them a while ago.

After harvesting these girls I will most likely just have the 2 girls that I am germinating currently, I want to grow some big bushy girls under ny cooltube, It's too soon to be talking about this but I will be using ffof soil on my new girls and will try to do everything perfect, so stay tuned, thanks for watching.

Attached Files:

13. Update: week 4

I trimmed my girls lower leaves which are not getting sunlight & I really think it was a good call there's a lot more penetration & more energy will be focused on the bigger buds.

Debating whether I will be trimming the rest of my girls for the last time.

Attached Files:

14. Well I did trim the other girls I feel good about it I hope its a good technique I just don't want them to be in shock too long.

15. Small update:

Attached Files:

16. Week 6 in 30 mins, almost harvest time !!

17. Looking good mate.....I'm right behind ya' i have about five weeks left maybe less before i start the flush....:D

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Sorry for the late reply working a lot, I harvested one of my girls & got 5 ounces wet

19. Well I guess the last grow update: the last girl was cut down today & from my big nug girl I got 5 wet ounces, from my other girl I got 3.8 wet ounces much more then I expected I am drying my first girl in the picture and curing the girl in the second pic.

Attached Files: