BagSeed CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by crisnewgrow, Feb 9, 2014.

1. looking good matey' :metal:  :metal:  :metal:

2. Thank you, I love how they are looking . I opened the box today & they have just grown so much overnight! They were thirsty.

Attached Files:

3. man they did explode overnight :hello:

4. I know, I'm not sure what I'm going to do because the bigger one already touched the top.

5. man that's not good ...sounds like you need more verticla height ....cause they can double or triple their size when their in their stretch and can stretch up to the first 4 weeks of flowering :metal:

6. What I read about that must've been wrong because I thought you were suppose to get to 2/3 the height in veg & it would grow the rest out during flower, I'm going to tie her down, that's the only choice I have. Thanks for replying though.

7. actually tying her  or them would also be beneficial

8. Only problem is her stem is thick, ill figure it out once the lights turn on in an hour. I think they are also dry again haha.

9. I always see CFL grows with no reflectors. Why go bare bulb? It seems you could pick up one of those spot light reflectors and focus the light more on your plants.

10. try giving her a heavy watering ....that should get her mainstem softend from the uptake of water but wait 24 hrs after the watering then tie her down ....that should work for ya'.....as it does fer meh'

11. i go bare bulb  but in a different kinda way as i use my t5 above my cfl's and some lower on the sides of the cab

12. If anything I could make my own reflectors. I didn't want to mess with the box anymore because that's what I would constantly do & I was planning on waiting until my next grow to improve on anything. Thanks for the advice though.

That sounds good, I think I will try that. Thanks a lot for the advice I appreciate you dropping by to show my post some love.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I wanted to try some t5s for veg maybe next grow I will also include an hps to my little grow box.

14. Update: so my biggest girl was watered after 2 days from her last watering she's getting dry really fast. I tied her down & now she's fine on the height, seeing a lot of pistils shooting out of my other girl, here are some pictures, thanks for watching.

Attached Files:

15. subbing in

looking good

keep tying them down =]

just a tip for easy tie downs. pipe cleaners or if you are lucky like me you can find a 50 foot roll of twist tie for a buck

works wonders having it bend into place so easy rather than string

16. Thanks for joining me in this journey & for the compliment. As for the twist ties I rather use string because I can easily cut it & I have some available, I like it because its not thick or too visible to the point in where it cuts my light off from my girls. I hope I'm explaining myself correctly haha, your technique is really good as well. I saw it in your journal:) anyways, thanks for stopping by.

Do you by chance have any current grows? I could not find any, if so let throw me a link.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #57 thevines2, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    none posted at the moment

im anti smart phone and have a broke camera haha but i do have a pc cfl grow going with 2x hash bomb clones and organic soil and my normal mothers(hash bomb,swiss cheese,nl x skunk1, green poison) and getting ready to push stuff outside in 2 months

and as for the twist tie it doesnt really block light but the 50 foot roll i found has a cutter right on it and is a roll

who wouldnt want a 50 foot roll of bread tie for a buck lololol

oh wait found same one on amazon its 100 feet i got for a buck damn ima stock up 

http://www.amazon.com/50-Foot-Plastic-Coated-Built-In-Cutters/dp/B00COEF3R0/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

18. You should make a journal when you can I would be interested. I understand why you like using twist ties but I mean I already have the string why not use it right. Not sure why that stuff is so cheap... I'm going to have to start stocking up on it myself haha.

19. I love updating my girls, here are some pictures, my smallest girl that I topped began showing a lot of pistils can't wait till they start budding. :D

I'm also surprised my clones are alive, pulled one out (don't mind if they die) & I saw a big root. :) thanks for watching.

Attached Files:

20. #60 thevines2, Mar 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
    oh ya of course just use what you got on hand =p

figured id just pass on the tip and score on the twist tie
    working on a scrog net for my pc tower out of twist tie now actually =]

the girls are looking great

looks like the nice level canopy on the 2 there

all looking healthy