BagSeed CFL Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by crisnewgrow, Feb 9, 2014.

1. maybe take some time outta' yer day and read my thread from the beginning  to the current day  titled(ARE YOU THE MASTER OF THE MICRO......)......i dont use bottled nutes any more and run a simple organic mix and ammend my soil later with some organic top dressing.....then tell me what ya' think as this thread was made for potential newbie in mind of potential questions that might be helpful .....

2. I believe I skimmed through it before, but I will definately be reading through to see what I can learn, but thank you for the advice, I was thinking of watering with just straight water for her next watering & I will be flushing, I appreciate the words. :)

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Update:

Day 38

Hello GC community, just stopping by to update my post keep everyone who by chance is watching is up to date. Since I posted about the problem I ran into, the spots seem to have stopped. I will be watering the girls tomorrow most likely, they are a bit dry, just straight water this time. I also got a new 4 inch carbon filter & ducting fan it's pretty awesome. [: 

- The temperatures are hanging around 81 since removing 2 exhaust fans.
    - Humidity was staying at around 50% yesterday.

The 2 new colas from the topping are looking just beautiful & my girl being lst'd is getting really bushy, I'm quite happy with my first grow so far, like every new grower I can't wait to flower. Thank's for watching!

Attached Files:

4. is that an iPower fan/filter/duct combo?

5. Just check it out left some love, forgot to ask a question how much did your little combo run you?

6. $115 amazon..came with ducting and clamps

7. #28 crisnewgrow, Feb 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2014
    Update:

Well, yesterday I flushed and watered the girls, I also added my filter to the inside of my grow cabinet. It took a lot of space & I mean a lot, deciding wether to start flower or put it on the outside once again. They were watered with straight water no nutes & they are looking nice, also posting a picture of my other girl since she's making so much progress, thanks for watching.

Attached Files:

8. Just wanted to update my setup, I added 4 more lights for a total of 10. 3 2700k 1600 lumens, & 7 6500k 1600 lumens for a total of 16,000 lumens. Still hoping the temperatures are steady & ok. Here are just some pictures, took my filter out of the box, took up too much room.

Attached Files:

9. hey''' looking good .....seems to me it looks like they are responding well to the plain waterings....like i said keep up the good  ..... :metal: i got my eye's on this grow  :hello:

10. Thanks man appreciate the kind words, & yea they are looking really happy, but I did accidentally left my timer to outlet on instead of timer on and one of my girls looks a little sad, she always seems to droop before bedtime I hope I didn't stress them too much. I'm glad to have someone watching my struggle haha!

11. Update: well I watered the girls last night, they are looking better then ever. The girl I wasn't updating might be a sativa, she's growing so much. Anyways I brought down the nute dosage on this watering & I just might keep giving them lower dosages until they shown any signs of yellowing etc. My biggest girl is almost 8 inches & I want to start flowering at 12, not sure if I'm going to lst or top her so the others can keep up. Thanks for watching.

Attached Files:

12. These are the most recent pictures of the girls.

Attached Files:

13. Well, I just transplanted 2 of the girls not the one lsted I might do it later tonight, the girl that is topped went into a 3 qt pot & the biggest one went into a 1 gallon. Didn't actually think they would be rootbound but their root structure was insane. Hopefully they can stretch their legs out a little bit & thrive. They don't look too happy right now so I will post pictures when they recover.

14. Does anyone know if this is normal? The girl seems fine, just a bit worried.

Attached Files:

15. Another quick update; I looked closely into my bigger girl and guess what I saw.

Pistils!!! Tiny little pistils, I was quite happy to see that because she's my biggest girl & is really bushy, I hope to get a decent yield, I don't think the transplant affected her much or any of the girls which I'm quite enlightened about. I will update some pictures in a few days there hasn't been much improvement on the girls except my official girl. Thanks for watching ! :)

16. I just lolipopped my official girl, she's looking real nice. I'll update my other 2 girls later tonight.

Attached Files:

17. Update: well today I made a run to the store and bought a 2700k 55w 200w equivalent 3800 lumens set it in the center midway of my girls. I will be starting the dark period soon, it may not be tonight, possibly on Monday. I believe its time I begin flowering the girls, I did make some clones from when I lolipopped my girl & strange to say as small as they are they seem to be doing fine, it was just a shot in the dark. Anyways here are the girls, thanks for watching.

Attached Files:

18. The clones

Attached Files:

19. Hey gc , here to update my GIRLS status , yea I started flowering on Friday & today I came back from my trip to find out my girls are actual girls. I am really happy they have grown so much since I left & my clones are looking like they are going to survive , how lucky is that. Tomorrow I will be watering them or maybe a little later today, thanks for watching!

Attached Files: