Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TX Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lineenil, Feb 8, 2014.

1. I haven't 90-100 4 a quarter in like 16 years. That was price before legalization. That looks like some bomb in pic. Not every state can easily get cali bud. I hear Texas is nutty, i dont wanna imagine what smuggling controlled substance through state lines gets ya there. So you guys cant give him to much crap like it a bad hook up. Prices gonna be higher

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Yeah the price varies state to state, even area if it's the same state. Like OP since he lives more up north prices are a bit higher. Im paying 75 for a quarter and 130 a half O for some dank top shelf bud. 

3. I'm in the DFW area and I have no complaints because of relatives in Cali and Colorado. I receive nothinig but the best buds in the area with 'hard to come by strains' in my area at some times. Funkytown stand up!

Strawberry Cough
    $15 g
    $60 eight
    $110 quarter
    $150 half
    $300 oz

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bud looks nice, Texas has the best bud in the South easily. I have friends from Frisco, my buddy's younger bro has been pushing in Frisco all summer while his brother is up here pushing (shittier... but cheaper) bud. Pot dealing brothers lol.