Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TX Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Lineenil, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Got a quarter of this for $100, solid price for around here. Cherry pie.

Attached Files:

2. $100 a quarter is ridiculous. Move out west...you'll save more money ;)

3. $100 qtr O is expensive. I paid $75-$80 for a qtr for some dank buds on the regular in Austin. ATX stand up

Sent from my EVO using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Lineenil, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    I regularly see quads go for 110-120 here. You rarely see eighths under 60.

5. That's a bit steep. Qs are 70-80 all day in dfw

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On! c(o.oc)

6. #6 PvtSkittles12, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Where you from OP?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm an idiot

Shit son what you payin for zips?

8. $200-$250

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

9. not bad, we talkin cali? 

We talkin cali? I've been gettin quotes from 225-280 (280 being some exotic import type shit knowmsayin). That quarter price was on point not gonna lie. 

10. Its very good shit everytime, legitimate strains

Smoke On! c(o.oc)

11. #11 Lineenil, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014

From northern Texas. Above dfw. The area where everyone has a lot of money. Mckinney, Frisco, Plano etc.

I was told this came from Colorado, and judging by the buds that seems correct.

12. 100$ is normal for where this guy lives, this cherry pie has been floating around the Dallas area latly. Got some bout a week ago

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Spend a lot of money to move just to get Qs for 75$? I'd have to smoke a lot to benefit from that lol

14. Not much better in ATX op get 90 a quart here. Looks good tho. Inhale some for me

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

15. Love texas bud. Glad to be born there. Our stoner community never fails to grow good bud. Wish I was there to get a taste of that deliciousness

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Is this thread dead? Just moved to the mckinney area and hoping to meet some chill friends. Im starting to miss california. People are a close knit kind when it comes to smoking herb here....i know its the legal status and all but damn it gets old trying to find someone reliable. Recently got some blackberry at a decent price here though, good quality id say 8.2 out of 10 for $40 per eighth

17. Yea..they tax alot of money out here lol..but if your in the Austin area and need some chronic dont hesitate

737-888-2801

19. I pay 70 in dallas for waaaaay danker bud

20. #20 Old School Smoker, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    I pay 90 a quat for lab tested bud delivered to my door in Cali. 27-30% THC.

But that's not what this thread is about is it? I say gratz to you on your score bro. The bud looks nice.