Feeding Questions

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by papadave2010, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hey growers. I am starting my first grow and I have questions regarding feeding. I germinated my seeds on Jan 20 and besides maybe having my light a bit to close in the beginning, I think they are doing fine. My setup is a DWC and I am using a 1000w (turned down to 50%) in a cool tube hood. I am also using RO water. So my question is this, my raw RO water is 30ppm so I add cal-mag at 1ml/liter. I am using AN ph perfect A + B. From what I read in the forums is you should not feed your plants at label recommendations because it is too harsh on your plants. If it is true that you want to keep your ppm at about 350 for young plants is this 350 ppm of A+B or the combination of A+B plus the cal-mag. And also there is the silicate and superthrive. So basically am I shooting for 350 with everything in the res or 350 of A+B on top of the supplements? Thanks for any help you can give.

2. Really, over 500 views and nobody can add any advice. Guess I better try a forum with more knowledgeable growers.