Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed preventing weight gain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Espinho, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Double your protein and follow up with more fiber and green vegetables. Or get married. One bite of wedding cake will fatten you right up. Wedding cake does the Sam for woman too... fastens them right up!

2. Alright man, cheers for the advice. I don't eat fruit because I hate the flavours/textures. I eat a lot of green vegetables though.

I assume I need to be cramming meals still too?

I'm 20, I don't want to get married yet :(

3. Yeah... Don't get married yet! Lol. Google the "12 labors diet" you won't do it, but it will give you an idea about how much work eating is to gain. It's Dwayne Johnson's diet... And he got freaking huge on it. I made phenomenal gains eating like that when I was training. I went from 175 to 225 in a year, and kept my body fat at 15% and as low as 10%. Now I'm back to 200, which ain't bad at 5'10” body fat is up a little higher than I'd like but the chicks don't seem to mind. Wife doesn't either.