Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

8th of Lemon AK, 8th of Trainwreck, 1/2 of Strawberry Cough

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by birdouttahell, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Lemon AK-47
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718534.061702.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718550.977247.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718573.044254.jpg
    Trainwreck
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718607.177191.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718677.977273.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718695.594658.jpg
    Strawberry Cough
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718730.393782.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718744.877920.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718759.244038.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391718773.411405.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. The Lemon AK wins for taste, it's grown organically. The effects hit me almost immediately, a wide awake trippy head high. The Trainwreck sort of got overshadowed by the other 2 but I got a good amount of kief out of it. Ooooooooooooohh Strawberry Cough! That weighed 14.7 on my scale, density and dankness off the charts! This shit is gonna last me a month

3. I fuckin love all of those except for I've never had lemon ak I've had ak ad skunk ak.
    Happy tokin

4. All looks great, but that Lemon AK looks fucking awesome. Nice pick-up man :smoke:

5. The Lemon AK is really good but the Strawberry Cough is just that next level shit. 3 nugs of AK weighed the same as a medium sized nug of Strawberry

6. yeah man that strawberry looks like some of the densest nugs I've ever seen!

7. Damn thats a half? Holy dense

8. 14.4. It's gonna last me a while for sure

9. A couple more of the Strawberry Cough. This nug was 3.9 on the scale
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391827134.020494.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391827169.036014.jpg

10. #10 L337_L0gan, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Great score man! The strawberry cough looks like the most dense nugs I've ever seen!

I haven't smoked any of the lemon ak or strawbery cough but Trainnwreck is one of my fav strains so this just gave me a ton of respect for the quality of both of the other strains.

11. Trainwreck is all good I got these from 3 different people and the guy who I got it from averages B quality stuff, but usually has different strains which I like. The guy who gave me the Strawberry Cough was a one and done, he's never getting bud like that again. And the girl who grows the Lemon AK always has Diesel and strong sativas, and they always hit me immediately, but she only sells whatever plant is dried and cured at the time and once in a while it's a male(seeds)

12. Strawberry Cough is my favorite strain of all time. Ive had it once, about 4 years ago, but the taste and smell I will never forget. Was unreal.

13. Mmmm looks like the SC I came across a year ago.  Had SOOO many crystals and kief.

14. Smoked a bowl with my friend yesterday at work and we couldn't stop laughing, I had tears running down my face for 15 minutes because I couldn't stop

15. Nice pick up man!

16. Thanks. Not that I can enjoy it anymore. A girl I was dating broke my Medicali, bringing her total to $570 worth of my glass in 90 days. Broke 3 pieces none of which I was even in the room for, and refused to give me $220 for a decent replacement. On to the next one! Guess I'm smoking the best nugs out of a dry bowl now!