Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Has anyone ever taken a joint/blunt into the ocean and smoked it waste deep?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WoodHouse, Feb 5, 2014.

1.  As someone from the east coast where smoking on the beaches is an absolute no-go if you're in a crowded area, has anyone ever tucked a blunt/joint behind their ear and smoked it a ways out?

I imagine that on a crowded beach that the smell would travel easily but then again it might not if it's a small joint and you're far enough out avoiding the waves?

2. ..nobody would ever notice the person waste deep in the waves with puffs of smoke billowing forth that smelled of pot...nope...go ahead...<gets popcorn ready>

3. lol at the buzwell quote as your sig

4. Probably wouldn't be a great idea unless you're on an isolated beach.  It would probably be easy to get away with though, if you smoked really quickly you could just drop the roach in the ocean if anyone busted you.

5. What about a lighter? Wouldn't you need to put it back in your pocket?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. nobody will notice enough. never had any problems smoking in the water.  even smoking walking while around the beach.  actually was there yesterday...and the day before that. and tomorrow. lol.

high five for beaches in February. lol Florida.

7. Hey kid I see you smoking weed!....prove it...

they have cameras in the buoys...
    [​IMG] :laughing:

9. ive smoked a few blunts and joints on life guard chairs. not in the ocean though. 

10. Omg I totally did this last summer on vacation. Tampa bay, fl, PACKED BEACH, I took a joint out in the ocean and it was a real chore not to get it wet. But it was a "one with the earth" experience for sure, until I got paranoid about being in the water lol.

The smell did travel apparently, when I walked back onto shore, some old Indian guy was looking at me mouthing why? and makin the whole gesture with his arms and shit. I later looked up what Hinduism says about cannabis, and it wasn't necessarily something I should've been doing at the beach according to them, oh well. He didn't tattle on me so it was cool.

I got high in the ocean on a real heady sativa and it was fucking awesome until I got to thinkin somethin was gonna eat me lol. Maybe I'll bring an inner tube and some OG next summer lol

11. Ahh i did this once on a raft deep in the damn ocean in Santa Barbara.

12. Sounds like a good way to get too high and end up too far out. Nice one.

13. ah you got me smoking a cigarette on video did ya! thanks, have a great day.