1200W- The Underground Jungle - Hydro

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by rain dancer, Feb 5, 2014.

1. pokes my berry plant temps hit 79 again before i knocked it down a little and i got a couple damaged roots. added a little more zyme. im sweating my grow tent with my gals though this 70 degrees is killing me im used to 60.....no sign of stress though nice cyrstal clear roots. yep clear just like my nutrient solution...clear....no fuzzy white hairs.....kinda weird huh? i need modification........next year during warm times i will run 2 tubs 1 for rdwc the other a master tub to control water level add solution and ability to adjust temps without burning or freezing roots. i would like to experiment with annihydrous ammonia but frozen bottles in a master control tub would be best, along with an aquarium heater....lines ran from master to tub would be 2 inch of course. yep 2 inch round minimum 1 inch round anything less will clog with root mass unless u run multiple lines which means possible leaks x how many? im talking 1 pipe in 1 pipe out. simple

2. ^man i had to throw pool shock into my res at 90f, started gettin brown roots. Then ended up puttin too much in. I KNEW it was too much but I did it anyway. :blink:

Find myself not being patient and doing impatient noob shit lately. And when i do resist stupid shit everything goes fine, but sometimes its stressful waiting.

I mixed a few drops of vitamin b1 and one drop of superthrive on a couple struggling seedlings. Will see what happens.

Out of the 31 seeds I planted only like 3-5 cracked and 3 or so made it to seedling stage.

Heats an issue lately. It's been 90f+ outside but should fall to 80s for the next month after this week. Im only running one light but its also been humid. Swamp cooler doesnt help either.

Still waiting on my bk seeds to pop and waiting on stuff to arrive in the mail. The soil plants are large and close to outgrowing the 3 gallon pots. I usually woulda switched them by now in small pots, but usually go 5 gallons minimum. I did 3s to keep tons of plants for breeding. Bud health is not my goal, so im letting things be a little less than perfect, partly because i can only help with heat so much and partly because Im trying to grow seeds.

Twiddlin my thumbs here. I cleaned the grow room today. Lots more space. Changed from distilled to tap water and did a flush, as bottom leaves in hydro were yellowing up. Wife said my water smelled like bleach lol

Anyways, everything is still pretty healthy and lots of new growth daily. Doin my best to keep these ladies small while we wait for a male to show his sex.

3. So the vitamin b1 + superthrive worked on the seedling i put it on last night, well one of them. The other has just been stunted since the dr bronners spray about 10 days ago. Hasn't grown at all. Seems to just be a shitty seedling tbh. It happens.

But last night a new plant of the same strain (my widow x berry cross) that popped out then Fell over, exhibiting much of the same symptoms was treated with the above mix. I was worried i wouldn't even get one! These seeds were improperly stored for half a decade. Woke up today and it was standing up all perky and happy with the seed (afterbirth, for lack of a scientific word) keeping it from opening. I helped it along and now its in a window seal with the first set of true leaves already apparent. Ill do a picture update of all plants soon, I'm just waitin to see if my bubba kush seeds pop.

The hydro plant is hanging on. I realized i didn't clone this particular plant but clones are available from a family member for free should i need one. I dont think i will. Its sour 3d and hasn't impressed me smoke wise or any other way. It reminds me partly of an old sour d clone i had that was the basis for my first breeding program, if my plant was genetically inferior.

Still, i will do my best to save her, but im against a wall, as I cant afford to fix it correctly, so im doin some ghetto shit like frozen water bottles and poolshock....since we all know that plants love bleach (sarcasm) :rolleyes:

Im gonna start some compost tea in a while. I need to transplant my recently acquired clone, the one i gave away after growing the mother from seed (so glad to have it back but its waaaay rootbound). You all probably remember the behemoth i grew that was completely sideways in hydro lol, the one i nicknamed "sleeping pill" for its knock you out effect.

Lookin forward to winter man. And lookin forward to getting this breeding program done so i can get back to growing correctly. I feel like im abusing my plants because ive been practicing LIFTA way too much lately. Hopefully today some BK seeds pop through and ill be a happy fucking man :D

I also found these weird dead bugs floating in my hydro res right after i nuked the roots with too much poolshock, dunno what they are, maybe just fungus gnats.

There are like 1 billion fungus gnats outside right now. That may be an understatement. Even with no water the farmers are flooding their fields with manures and water, creating the worst outbreak of fungus gnats ive ever seen. They try to fly in your mouth when you go outside because they're drawn to carbon dioxide.I haven't seen any flyers or larvae in my gardens either, besides those floaters in the res (counted 4) and nothing on the roots in hydro, nor does the medium ever get wet at all. No drip system anymore. Haven't seen larvae in any soil or any flyers and i would, as i stand in one spot and stare at them sometimes to see what might catch my eye, as well as disturb the soil quite a bit. Nothing. Im a firm believer in the ebay BT instead of mosquito dunks. Ill never waste my money on mosquito dunks again and i hope you wont either. Trust me man, i wasted a lot before i learned they are diluted heavily with fillers.

This may be the perfect opportunity to make a diy fly trap with the tanglefoot. And speaking of tanglefoot, my wife went back and bought the store out. I now have like 11 of those containers, worth ten bucks each and only paid 1.50 a piece.
    Im sure theres other shit i forgot so ill update soon enough.

Ive been in and out of the garden the last two days pretty much every 2-3 hours to correct my neglect. Plants are looking better all around.

----oh yeah, one last thing, i was lookin in my old pickup truck last night, goin through this old toolbox in the back i never checked (even though ive had it half a year) and found one of the lil sprinkler heads I wanted to buy for @[member="GoldGrower"] 's DIY sprinkler cloner. So theres one piece of the puzzle. All i need now is a ice submersible pump (6 bucks on ebay) and some tubing which is no biggie.

Following my threads you'll learn one thing more often than not. Where there's a will, there's a way. I cannot be deterred and you shouldn't either.

4. Big yellow sticky traps eBay they are huge!!! But they take 1 month to get to you from hong Kong :-(

5. #805 rain dancer, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
    Nothing available on the market is as cheap or works as good as tanglefoot from what ive seen on videos and read. The sticky traps can also be reused, you just wipe the tanglefoot off your plastic yellow folder or blue folder. Im thinking about hanging these outside since i dont have any bugs in my house.

For about 2 dollars i can make a sticky trap 1000x, over and over with the above mentioned. Google fungus gnats and tanglefoot and watch your mind blown. :lol: at least mine was haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vONXlePZ23U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Im basically doing this as an experiment for you guys. If it works out, weve got a new cheap method to get rid of even the common housefly. This stuff is cheaper and less toxic than dollar store fly traps.

Amazon customer reviews:

6. Happy Fall and Happy Harvest To all Outdoor Growers!!  :metal: 

7.  I love that stuff man.  I useds to use Ocean Magic by Happy planet.  Its another kelp extract.  Atlantic kelp.  Two kinds i think.  The SuperThrive B-1 has 5 kinds of Pacific kelp.  Its much more effective I find=)

8. Wow thats cool man. I hear good n bad things about superthrive so i try to avoid it. Its considered a pesticide in some counties :-/ Do they make a superthrive with b1?

I actually just mixed some b1 in a jug, then mixed in superthrive later.

9. bro u need mbferts hormone supplement 70 bucks a gallon beats ANY B1 hormone supplement and cost 70 bucks a gallon!!! compare at 900 a gallon for canna superthrive is 200 a gallon mbs is cheaper and has better ingredients!
    DO NOT WHATEVER U DO COMBINE SUPERTHRIVE WITH ANOTHER B1 SUPPLEMENT!!! DISASTER IS WAITING!!

10. Wow man, that was loud :smoke:

I typically dont buy expensive nutes. My superthrive is ten years old, so is my b1 (because i dont use them). I never use most chemicals other people swear by and my results have been nice. I wont spend more than 10-20 bucks on nutes. Same with my fly traps, i can make a thousand for a couple bucks, versus buyin 3 for 20.

I mixed 3 drops of b1 to 1 drop superthrive in a spray bottle with tap water.

No detriment so far, quite the opposite.

70 bucks a gallon....i cannot even bring myself to have a response......but Nonetheless, i appreciate your enthusiasm.
    Sincerely.

-poke

11. #811 Pot Professor Paul, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/111369/GROW-9340005.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=GROW-9340005&utm_content=Boost+Accelerator&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkf-gBRCd-b2m2aOo0EQSJABMeQDk9S8TCUL6jdsUEsLy9tkXKuf-gVIlRzs7iJTAhvBZvBoCJ_3w_wcB 
    look at the price guys....
    now this price for almost 2x the amount
    http://www.mbferts.com/Hormone-Vitamin-Booster-Canna-Boost-Rhizotonic-Alternative-116.htm 
    lastly we have rhizo
    https://www.1000bulbs.com/product/111398/GROW-9920005.html?utm_source=SmartFeedGoogleBase&utm_medium=Shopping&utm_term=GROW-9920005&utm_content=Bio+Rhizotonic&utm_campaign=SmartFeedGoogleBaseShopping&gclid=CjwKEAjwkf-gBRCd-b2m2aOo0EQSJABMeQDkgrpoS6SUjAhVzqn6iS1zqNzg4H5qYjBt8t1nnslG8xoCXW7w_wcB 
    Our Products  >>  Hormone-Vitamin Booster | Canna Boost Rhizotonic Alternative
    <div style="margin:10px 0px 0px;"><div style="margin:0px;"><div style="margin:0px;"><div style="margin:0px;text-align:center;"><div style="margin:0px;">\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t
    Click To Enlarge
    \t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t

</div> 

\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMB Hormone-Vitamin Booster\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSome quick FACTS about MB Hormone and Vitamin BOOST:
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMB Hormone and Vitamin Booster is used to BOOST the hormones in your plants to make them acheive Larger growth, greener plants, more trichomes, closer node spacing, and much more.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMost importantly MB <span style="margin:0px;">Hormone and Vitamin Booster is Much cheaper than Heavy 16 FIRE and PRIME, or Canna's Rhizotonic and Bloom Boost!</span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tUse MB <span style="margin:0px;">Hormone and Vitamin Booster today to add the critical vitamins needed to acheive optimum growth.</span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWe have combined Rhizotonic, Boost, B-52, and Superthrive TO MAKE 1 EXOTIC PLANT GROWTH ENHANCING PRODUCT at an AMAZING PRICE due to the fact that if you were to buy all 5 of these products separately at your local hydro store, you would be spending:
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    1. Rhizotonic 5Liter $290.20 MSRP Secret Ingredients: Indole-3-butyric acid and some B-Vitamins\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    2. B-52 4 Liter $141.10 MSRP Secret Ingredients: Some B-Vitamins, Bap-6(6-Benzylaminopurine)\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    3. Superthrive 1Gallon $174.40 MSRP Secret Ingredients: Full range of B-Vitamins\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    4. Canna Boost 5Liter $495.95 MSRP Secret Ingredients: Indole-3-butyric acid, Bap-6(6-Benzylaminopurine), Triacontanol, Some B-Vitamins\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    5. Snow Storm Ultra 1Gallon $98.95 MSRP Secret Ingredients: Triacontanol\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    Grand Total = $1200.60 (<span style="margin:0px;">WHAT A RIP OFF)</span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMB Hormone-Vitamin Booster: $50 for a 4 Liter bottle.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOur ingredients: Indole-3-butyric acid, Bap-6(6-Benzylaminopurine), Triacontanol, Brassinolide, and a Full range of B-Vitamins, Fulvic Acid.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION! Here we can save you 50-75% off the cost of your monthly nutrient bill.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<span style="margin:0px;font-size:large;">Usage:</span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • 7.5ml/gal thru Veg, and all of Bloom.\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • Except last week of BLOOM plants should be flushed with clean water!\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • Don't use this product during cloning. Instead use our clone solution it has full nutrient lineup, and Indole-3-butyric acid in it for excellent root acceleration!\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHOW THIS PRODUCTS FREE SHIPS:
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWe will ship this product x4 strong, or x4 concentrated strenght when a gallon or more is ordered.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • 1 Gallon ships in a (1)liter Bottle x4 strong\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    •  \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • 2<span style="margin:0px;"> Gallon ships in a (2)liter Bottles x4 strong</span>\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • 3 Gallon ships in a (3)liter Bottles x4 strong\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    • 4 Gallon ships in a (1)Gallon Bottle x4 strong etc.......\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThis still makes the same amount of feed water, and has the same amount of ingredients as the regular strength, but just has 3x LESS WATER. Less water EQUALS LESS WEIGHT, and this means you pay less for shipping.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<span style="margin:0px;font-size:small;">Because of this you will use your <span style="margin:0px;font-size:large;">x4 strong product at: 1.87ml/gal</span></span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOur Best 3 part flower boosts system!
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1. MB Early PK Booster: Hydrolyzed Whey protein, Pk Boost.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCompares to Big Bud.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t2. MB <span style="margin:0px;">Late PK Booster: Is a late flowering booster of a large dose of phosphorous and potassium. </span>Plus low levels of nitrogen and magnesium. MB Bud Finisher is designed to pack on THE size and weight of flowers in the last weeks before harvest.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCompares to Overdrive.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t3. MB Hormone-Vitamin Booster:
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOur ingredients: Indole-3-butyric acid, Bap-6(6Benzylaminopurine), Triacontanol, Brassinolide, Full range of B-Vitamins, Fulvic Acid.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCompares to Canna Boost, Rhizotonic, B-52, Superthrive, Snow Storm Ultra
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tEQUALS AMAZING RESULTS.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTHINGS YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT HYDRO-STORE NUTRIENTS
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPlant growth hormones are the secret ingredients behind Canna® Boost Accelerator®, Snow Storm Ultra®, clone gels, clone solutions, and any rooting solution that works very well, like Roots Excelerator®.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tBelieve none of their bullshit, hype, or advertisement regarding any other ingredient in these products. The main ingredient, whether it's quick rooting, large root mass, quick plant growth, large flowers, plant height restrictors, IT'S ALL HORMONES...
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWe decided to combine them all together and offer you 1 great product, at a wholesale rock bottom price. You can find our version, <span style="margin:0px;">MB Hormone-Vitamin Booster contains Iba, Bap-6, Triacontanol, Fulvic Acid, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12 Vitamins.</span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<span style="margin:0px;">MB Hormone-Vitamin Booster is = $50 for a 4Liter bottle.</span>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCompared to: Canna® Boost Accelerator® = $500 for a 5Liter bottle.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPlus Canna® makes you buy Rhizotonic® to get IBA. That's another $300, and they don't have all these B-Vitamins, just a couple, so you would have to buy a $200 gallon of Superthrive® to get all these B-Vitamins as well.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThat's a HUGE DIFFERENCE! $50 for a 4 liter bottle of ours that you can use every day.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOr
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t(3) 4-5 Liter Bottles for a $1000 of their products. That you still use almost every day!
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tWelcome to the revolution! Where we can save you up to 75% off your daily nutrient bill!
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tThere are many companies selling plant nutrients today. You can easily spot the higher quality brands simply by their cost, but did you know you can make these same formulas at home, or in the greenhouse, FOR WAY LESS???
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tCanna®, House and Gardens®, Advance nutrients®, Dutch Masters®, and Botanicare®,use these ingredients to make their high quality plant nutrients and additives. Please don't believe any of their bullshit (hype) when they tell you they use special ingredients, or that they developed these ingredients. These are the same ingredients, bought from the same companies, that farmers, colleges and commercial greenhouses have been using for many years.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTo name a few of these companies supplying these ingredients: Yara®, AkzoNobel® Dissolvine®, Haifa®, Kelpak®, Jh Biotech® etc.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tIt's the hydro-store, and the nutrient companies, job to hype their products and stick pretty pictures on their bottles, so you are willing to spend the premium dollars on their products. It's nothing more than a few dollars of chemicals and water, and a lot of advertisement (HYPE). Do you think they want you to know that you could make your own formulas for $10 max, compared to the same product their charging $100+ for?
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSave your money, and buy the ingredients to make your own formulas, or buy our high performance nutrients and additives. These are the same products you will find at the hydro store, except we combined several products, and then knocked 50-75% off their prices.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t  \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t[​IMG]\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 

• Manufacturer: Medical Botanics
    • Condition: New
    </div>\tHormone-Vitamin Booster | Canna Boost Rhizotonic Alternative
    <a class="">Be the first to write a review</a>
    <div style="margin:2px;">SHARE

\t\t<div style="margin:0px;"><span style="margin:0px;font-weight:bold;">Price:</span><span style="margin:0px;font-size:2em;font-weight:bold;color:inherit;">$19.99</span>
    \t<span style="margin:0px;font-weight:bold;">Adjusted Price:</span><span style="margin:0px;font-size:2em;font-weight:bold;color:rgb(204,0,0);">$99.99</span>
    \t* Marked fields are required.
    \t\t<div style="margin:0px;">Select a Size: <span style="margin:0px;color:rgb(204,0,0);">*</span>
    \tSelect   32oz (1 Liter) " FREE SHIP "   32oz (1 Liter) " PICK UP " (-$2.00)   1 Gallon (4 Liter) " FREE SHIP " (+$40.00)   1 Gallon (4 Liter) " PICK UP " (+$33.00)   2 Gallon (8 Liter) " FREE SHIP " (+$80.00)   2 Gallon (8 Liter) " PICK UP " (+$70.00)   Contact Us for package Deals - SAVE on SHIPPING
    \t
    \t<span style="margin:0px;font-weight:bold;">Qty: <span style="margin:0px;color:rgb(204,0,0);">*</span></span>
    \t</div></div></div></div></div></div>

12. this is the bomb guys!!!! 100 bucks for 2 gallons
    its got everything plus stuff others leave out accept NO substitute this company rocks mbferts.com!

13. #813 Pot Professor Paul, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    We have combined Rhizotonic, Boost, B-52, and Superthrive TO MAKE 1 EXOTIC PLANT GROWTH ENHANCING PRODUCT at an AMAZING PRICE due to the fact that if you were to buy all 5 of these products separately at your local hydro store, you would be spending:1200 bucks!!!

14. So my first seed order ever came in!
    [​IMG]

Thank you herbies!

Wish i woulda known about the vault seed bank and gorilla seeds first. Theyve been loyal to me as well!

Replacing my wifes kitchen sink today so not many updates, but the garden is doin good and growin like weeds!

Check out my journals if you havent!

Soil:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1305106-1200w-underground-jungle-soil.html/page-12#entry20647940
    Hydro:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-grow-journals/1280361-1200w-underground-jungle-hydro.html/page-41#entry20652408

15. So we started:
    1 seed of south african kwazulu
    1 seed of pakinstan valley
    2 seeds of sleestack skunk
    1 seed of rasberry cough

These are all regular seeds, none femenized. Put them in jiffy pellet pellets after weighing the pros and cons of each way to germinate. Didnt even soak them, just straight to jiffy pellets.

I still have 9 more esch of the pakistan and kwazulu as well as 3 sleestack skunk seeds.

Rasberry couh is our one and only. I hear that some single seeds from herbies wont sprout, so we'll see! :smoke:

I also tripped out hard a while ago. I realized I got all my listed seeds and then some. Thats right, they sent me 2x mango ryder autos and i didnt even notice til now!

Wow, herbies is pretty damn awesome!

Ive got 4 favorite seed companies now:
    Peakseedsbc
    Oregon green seed
    The vault and gorilla seeds

The vault and gorilla really, really care about their customers satisfaction. I cannot say enough good things. They are genuine as hell.

Anyways, will keep you all updated. Got a few seedlings down there with the mamas n clones now and hopefully, a few more very soon.

The ph of jiffy pellets is always a bit acidic so keep your fingers crossed for me.

LOL  Sorry man.  I was thinking of Thrive Alive B1.  I got mixed up bro.  I am interested in SuperThrive however.  Superthrive does have B1

PlaidBee's Indoor/OrganicThread

17. Hey man.  I'm gonna Germinate those seeds that have failed everytime so far.  The 3 Malawi wowie and the 3 Sputnik.  Wish me luck man! :ey:

18. May the mary jane gods shine success and a bountiful harvests upon you!

I am there too. Savin my kc 45 beans for a male to breed them, just started some seeds in a jiffy pellet. Got them all in the window now, lettin the sun do her thing.

19. So i brewed up some shit tea. Ingredients:(per bucket)
    Airstone
    Black strap molasses -1 tablespoon
    Well water -2.5 gallons
    2 handfuls worm castings
    2 handfuls steer manure
    A sprinkle of jamaiacan bat guano (flower fertilizer)
    Tablespoon of Kelloggs organic herb plant food (containing fungi/bacteria)
    Handful of peat moss
    3 tablespoons of alfalfa meal

Brewed for approx 36 hours

Soaked plants in it for a while. Should provide whats missing. Im thinking rootbound is becoming a problem. I wish these damn males would hurry up, i need to breed these jerks :lol:

20. Poke!

I've got a care package coming!

I have to say thanks again for the mention man. Words won't say enough.

The Vault is awesome for making it happen!

Totally awesome guys.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal