need help hearing if i actually said something backwards or if im hallucinating

Discussion in 'General' started by umahokay, Feb 4, 2014.

1. hey, so I was recording music with my friend a couple of years ago on a four track cassette machine
    and we started talking for whatever reason... months later I went to play the tape back again. I put the tape in the machine on the wrong side and it played back what I heard as the words "hail bong why" because when you use the reverse side of the tape it will play the original side that was recorded backwards,,,

so flipped the tape over to hear what the audio sounded like in the original direction that it was recorded in and what I hear as "hail bong why" when the tape plays backwards, I can hear as "I don't know like" with guitar feedback some how influencing what sounds like entirely my voice when the clip of sound is played in the the original direction that it was recorded...

So IRL I don't know anybody that doesn't lie to me, or anybody that I can think to ask if this really says "hail bong why" that wouldn't think that I was crazy or think I'm crazy and hear it as "hail bon why" or whatever... i should note that a lot of the people that i say would lie to me, might not be liars, but people that suffer from shared auditory hallucinations with me....

here's a link to the clip played backwards three times in a row:
    http://markandsamantha.net/hailbongwhy.mp3

here's what it sounds like slowed down:
    http://markandsamantha.net/bong.wav

if you want to play the song forward you can just download this program http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
    and open the file in the "effect" tab and go to "reverse" and you will hear "I don't know like"...

So the reason why I really want to know if this really says "hail bong why" is because I'm going to the west coast from the east coast in a few months to find a girl that I met there before.... I'm probably going to take a plane and because of this I will have no herb stash when I get there... because I'm going to Washington, I thought that it will be easier for me to find herb, if this really is what I think it says backwards..... I was thinking going to Washington to hang out might not be the same as it used to for somebody from out of out of town now that herb is legal... What do you think... I think the old "I said hail bong why" backwards routine would definitely eventually score me some herb with out everybody trying to rob me....

Any comments about what you hear will definitely be appreciated....

thanks

2. back masking is just in your mind unless it was inserted intentionally...you hear what you want to hear or is suggested to be in the noises

really...it seems you are trying to weave some psychic premonition power story to get attention.

3. Its your mind playing tricks on you, you hear what you want to hear. However backtracking does exist, so I'd say that it s very possible you could have accidently added backtracking to your recording, and it all just kind of randomly worked out.

4. I don't know what either of you are talking about...

I talked about the program audacity...... I was just reading about "backtracking" on wickepedia

I've cut out each word of those three syllables and it sounds like "hail bong why" to me....

It be cool If I were on the news for saying "hail bong why" backwards and it were really me saying "I don't know like" forwards... cause of not knowing and lack of ego or whatever and marijuana being a psychedelic drug....

Let me know what you hear if it's not "hail bong why" anybody else....

I'll check the thread again....

Like maybe if you point out which word isn't clearly "hail bong why" from the three words... I'll understand better....

certain birds actually follow some people around.... like drugs are illegal, so like if one person can get get a drug and another person that wants the drug and can't get it, does that mean god wants one person to get the drug and the other person can't......

I actually listed my favorite song that I played and recorded at the top of my website about the "to get attention" comment....

go to the folders and listen to all the music... actually a lot of it's not good...

The band polvo is pretty awesome... I Don't know them....

animals are telepathic....

so I'm guessing it actually sounds like "hail bong why"???

I used to post on the yahooka message board....

also if anybody wants to pay pal me money let me know....

thanks...

5. What the hell?

6. Error processing

7. You're possessed man.

8. I can't really have this message board in my head any more..  so this is gonna be my last post./// seems like people are impying that that does say "hail bong why"...

so I got kind of nervous that like a young impressionable person would search though my website and find this folder http://markandsamantha.net/psychedelicsmeditativebreathingmindexpansionbooksbestof

l.s.d. is wicked dangerous and makes people fall over when taken in large doses and if your schizophrenic even shrooms can make you fall over.... dosing is kind of stupid... I had that folder going for a while cause I thought that I was better than some people for being able to dose a couple tabs and still communicate with people..... it's not that cool.. it's actually a bad quality to be able to dose....

weed is a psychedelic drug... the only thing other drugs are good for is fasting... and people that think that weed makes you eat, are crazy... it's a psychedelic drug, it does whatever you think it's gonna do...

And I dosed all through my teens and didn't get voices till I was in my mid to later twenties, which is happening now, where I hear the people that are the title of my website talking all of the time...  I always read that schizophrenia started for males in their late teens and early twenties... I think my voices actually might've came cause I said "hail bong why" and I was supposedly hurting my back doing a lot of shit.. and they told me I have to like do different shit with my family and whatever.. it's really weird..

also I'm terrible at retuning guitars and can't retune a ton of the tunings on my website.

and like it sounds like I'm saying that drugs helped me figure myself out, but really it just got me in trouble where I didn't have enough cash to leave my parents house and they were complaining that I was too depressed and my life patterns were like weird or some shit.. they made me stay in the hospital for a while. they drugged me with Risperdal and some other shit.. it totally messed up my brain chemistry for months after taking it... not cool.. feels bad to not be able to jerk off.....

Also there are tons of stories of acid totally fucking people over... dreaming while you are awake isn't a joke.. sure being strung out on a low dose of acid feels good, but it's wicked easy to over dose and like if you leave your house., you'll prob get arrested for spacing out cause you won't know how to respond to the cops..... if you do trip though have a relaxed sitter that isn't gonna talk or make you think about anything...

also spirit voices or shizo voices can make people do crazy shit, like months and months after you've taken a drug... flash backs are no joke too, like they only last a second mostly...

so what I'm trying to say is that rolling around on the grouind on acid is kind of of retarded, and it makes some people scream and shit too...

I wasn't even on acid when I said "hail bong why"..... I just got worried about people looking through my site... I was thinking about redosing again and I don't think I have the karma for it... weird shit got in my head and I'm afraid of getting arrested or whatever again and being drugged by the governemt...

anti-psychotic drugs are soo.. gross...

okay this is the second and thirdish time that I wrote this casue the first post got deleted....

also and the comment about the sitter, you might want to just like have a group of friends that only one person trips at a time in... like a group of friends that doesn't talk.... I honestly think some people can have the karma to trip alone and it's okay like aliens will brain wash them to get to their destinations and whatever....

alright not coming to this board ever again.... I was gonna ask about if I could get in trouble trying to score weed in Washington... but it's prob not....

okay , goodbye marijuana message board... hope you like my website.d hbsluicr8vbo nguyj dsbvckv blgnblkmdybsuvaCND lv;bn.mbtdh,mfy gfjbhsfbjnmhbn,guyfgvmnhur

9. Naaa dude you seem normal as a football bat.

10. I'm changing my majors. Fuck med school. I can't deal with this shit.

11. What the fuck did I just read

12. oh shit

and people can run around not knowing what they are doing tripping too....

I was thinking about this yesterday........ and I didn't want to give peope the impression that acid only  makes you immobile.....

and I wanted to also stress....
    a group of people that are all tripping at the same time can get real confusing......

okay... I can't come back to this board anymore...

and it's wicked easy to over dose on acid... it's even easy to over dose on shrooms for some people

13. I don't mean over dose like over dosing on a poison drug...

I just meant trip too hard

salvia actually helped with dealinhg with tripping too hard on other shit.. sucks it's illegal ... should be changes...

thanks bye