Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. #1481 Kevieboy420, Feb 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2015
    Last i knew since hes an ex best friend that fucked me over badly so i havent talked to him in almost 2 years. I live in michigan which has mmj.

Plus the VA is supposed to be changing that policy.

2. Gotta love those "friends "
    My state finally passed mmj, just taking their time to get the ball rollen

3. Snoop.  I now have 2 DWC buckets running 2 tiny clones from rockwool.  I'm doing GH Flora Series and I also have CaliMagic.  No other additions as of yet.  I am 1 week in but the roots haven't hit the bottom of the 8 inch net pots yet.  I am feeding 2.5 ml per gallon of Grow, Micro, and Bloom.

Considering RO into a 55 gallon barrel with a float that turns it off.  Its only 2 5 gallon buckets that have about 3 gallons of distilled in em with 5 gallons of air per minute. 

Any suggestions.  One has showed a little healthy growth, the other, nothing.

PH raises a half point in 24 hours and I just keep droppin it to 5.6 to 5.9.

ANY SUGGESTIONS.  Need new batteries for the tds, but its about 450 with the 1/2 strength nute mix so far.  I will post pics later in the journal. 

4. #1484 snoopdog6502, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015

Just ride it out, top water with a spray bottle a few times a day for the first week or so. The roots will go bonkers and its game on.

like any other transplant they will launch after the roots get a boogie on.

You watch, yields will be better than ever, glad to see you getting going. I have 28 5 gallon hydro buckets growing all totaled. :D

5. I get these e mails from my power company, LOL.

power21315.jpg

Wait till I get a big kiln for pottery and big glass thats single phase 220 and 9,000 watts all by itself.

6. Does that not worry you at all? I'd be installing solar panels that link to the grid after seeing that. Haha

7. That's just some automated computer generated shit from the power company. The manpower doesn't exist to track that shit. And how many companies go out of their way to fuck with the customers that are making them more profits? Think that's stoners paranoia. If anyone gonna have issues, think its highly unlikely to originate from the power co

No I'm legal and pay the bill before it due. :D

The flower room is now a 2,000 watt hydro scrog for flowering. I up up a net to hold the bud up when they get to growing.

fr21415.jpg

9. Its nice to see you are trellising now.  I will take some pics when lights come on of the coco/peat stadium scrog.  I haven't updated in weeks.  What do you think about RO water for DWC?  I am worried about using tap water because of what it does to the aero cloner.  As of now I have been getting culligan water in the 5 gallon bottles but I know when the plants get bigger this will be overly expensive.

I use tap, my nutes tell me to use tap.  RO would be a waste of time for me.

11. What is your nutrient choice?  Im using GHs Flora Series.  Equal parts Grow, Micro, and Bloom half strength for "mild vegetative growth".  I added their CalMag when I did my first rez change at 2.5 ml per gallon.  This is 60% the strength they recommend. 

I do see a few pearly white ropes coming through on one.  They are submersed in water now.

I calibrated my PH meter and the 7.0 solution was reading 7.6.  Which means PH after adjustment has really been at mid 6's when I was trying to keep it at the high 5's.   

12. Here is a pic of the stadium scrog.  I tried a COCO and PEAT mix and I also increased my feeding cycle.  I had major lockout issues in 3 of the plants and I thought it was salt buildup so I flushed them all.  Also here is a video that shows the toxic nutrient problem.  I decided that the problem originated from me feeding Soul Synthetics a peat based medium so I am only using GH Flora Series for the rest of the grow. 

They are on DAY 40 12/12.  3 more weeks to go.

Attached Files:

13. whatz shakin guys?? glad to see the canopy!!!

14. Here is the flower room. LOL its fucking packed. Lights are at the end of the ratchets and a held up with tie wire. Pinned to the ceiling.

fr22315.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaKha7qPIZk

15. After looking at the grow, glass, and kiln and everything I have decided that I hate you.  

16. hey snoop just dropped i aint popped around your thread for a while now,,man youve got things dialed in just fine by the looks of things niiiiiiiiiice one man ,,....mac

17. #1498 snoopdog6502, Feb 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2015

12 days.

Man life is good ,plants are crazy good.

Yea, im a spoiled brat, Life was not always this good though.

Now im just wanting to live long enough to be a rock star! :D This ride is not over yet!

18. This grow is still going, had to rip the hoods off because the plants are growing outside and above the lights. fuck those hoods.

this grow is my flower room. its a jungle an just starting to flower. Im spoiling my plants on the LED side, I want some kush.

The white widow big bud is kicking ass though. The plants are overgrown and fucking ridiculous, we are tying them away from the lights and off the ceiling. so there is a net as a scrog down in the bush and everything is going nuts.

We are buying a 2nd flo and grow, going to get the aerated reservoirs with float controlled filling and plumbed into the systems.

Then all we will need is chillers, some more climate control, some nutrient injected controllers and CO2 controler and generators and we will be as teched out as you can grow. Go all LED someday.
    fr315a.jpg

19. Cant fucking wait