Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Amen brother, added 3 more old skool strains to my collection from a good friend yesterday! (40+ year old genetics) Should be getting two more strains from OGS today or monday!

Im super excited! Colas are swelling up! Threw a 4x4 screen over my banana kush plant last night, she's 4 feet across! 8 month old plant!

Sorry cant start ramblin, when youre passionate hard to stop lol

Sorry snoopdogg, how you doin lately brother? Just watchin the weeds grow?

Howd that painting turn out mate?
    ~ poke

2. A little update, less then 2 weeks to go.

fr126.jpg

fr126a.jpg

3. Whelp. I need a hand getting my jaw off the floor.

4. Pardon my french, but THOSE are some fat bitches snoop.

Jesus h mary and joseph holy cow!! :eek:

Looks like you took em to space and dosed them with radiation :lol:

5. What a ride, I ran through this whole thread in about 2 days, such a great read, and you are living the dream we all want to live someday Snoop. Good luck on the glass blowing.

Subb'd in for the rest of your future endeavors brotha. Can't wait to see what other craziness you can pull off.

Kiddie pool + dirt + seeds = priceless, also freaken genius.

6. Well the trip was... Meh a lot of the main people where ether gone or not looking. But found a couple good places that did work out.

Got some what I hope to be good strains

Hawaiin Indica Dom

Alaska Thunderfuck. Supposedly

S.A.G.E

BlueBerry Trainwreck  

OG Kush

Super Lemon Haze

Skunk 50/50 Hybrid

Kush Berry

Plush Berry 

Critical Plus

GIRL SCOUT COOKIE

Still need to look up some of these strains. Whatcha think?

7. #1407 snoopdog6502, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014

Yea, plant those. :D

Oh man , Im having a good time for the most part, the plants grow themselves and I just help them along. Next summer I hope we can have a POOL thread, kind of like the solo cup threads here at GrassCity, It will be fun. :D

The glass blowing is progressing very quickly. Now with the $470 oxygen concentrator I will put in all the practice I can and not hold back.
    Right now I try and make my Oxygen tank last so I watch instructional videos, get a plan, go do it then call it a day just as I get warmed up.
    Very structured so I am not there with my thumb up my butt trying to figure out what to do next. :) I'm coming up on 3 months as a lampworker.

Right now Im working on trying to do 3D encased flower implosions and other methods so when I do make a pipe it will be cool and artistic, I dont want to make a fucking spoon that's like every other spoon. If people want that then buy one at a gas station for $5. LOL
    I will post a picture of my newest pendant made tonight where I tried to make a flower, its still cool though.

Those plants loved what I did with them. The hydro works superb, My biggest problem was tying them up so they cant fall over. LOL

I barely got the PPM up to 1000, they were at 975 PPM most of the adult growth.

Im going to grow a crop of white Russians I got from a member here. I know they will stink up the house big time.

8. White russian will also be in my garden next grow, as well as a few crosses of it, :)

You decide against soil again? Remember you mentioning maybe goin back a few months ago. Ive done 3 feedings in about 5 weeks and barely water lol

Lazy ass i swear!

9. LOL!  I've never heard snoop say anything of the sort.  Hes always telling me I need to do hydro.  Soon enough I'll try.  I think I may do 3 areas eventually.  1 hydro, 1 SOG coco, 1 vert coco... we'll see.

10. You do need to do hydro :p

But me and snoop know theres benefits to both and once you get some dirt in your blood, it stays dirty :smoke:

11. Harvest was amazing, not sure of weight but some of them had to be pounders. 11 plants...

Im low balling 5 pounds. House reeks so bad it like a gas can was dumped in the house, just overpowering from hell..

Ill get pictures up.

12. here is some pics, not all of the buds are visible LOL

harvest1213crop.jpg
    harvest1213a.jpg
    harvest1213b.jpg
    harvest1213c.jpg

13. LOL!  This is funny!  You started PHing in the same method I did!  Were you adding nutes before testing or after?  Were the nutes dark?  Did they screw with the color the drops were supposed to make the test vial?

14. I cant wait till I get my hands on some Rhino Autos.  Come check out the journal once you are done trimming that 5 lbs.  Im running a 4 x 8 tent and have 2k of lights though I'm only veggin with 1k at this point.  New video showing the setup.

15. My Thunder1000 died last night, Im going to go to the farm and feed store and buy a new 1,000w digital and send the thunder in under warranty to get a new one.

Might get crazy and buy 2 whole 1000w systems here soon anyway. Id like to run at least 24 5 gallon tubs.

16. Hey snoop will you be running indoors this summer season?

17. #1419 snoopdog6502, Jan 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2015

I will have some going on , maybe just the led or floros inside.  I can grow outdoors all I want with no fear.

It just depends on demand. I like to shut the 1,000w lights off for the summer, I would just get a huge power bill to grow heat stressed plants.

It gets hot as fuck here in summer. I have central air conditioning but that baby cost bucks to run.

18. That harvest looks awesome mate,  you done well on that run by any standard.  How many lights did you have running on those?  I've forgotten