Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. #1341 RosettaStoned., Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    Is an irrigation system with a mainfold and tubing going to each pot even necessary? 

If you remember or have seen my journal you know what i mean...

So, i could have a tub with 6 plants say (cuts) straight to flower (SEA OF GREEN), with just an airstone?

Thinking 8 tubs so i am trying to figure out the best way to SoG.

On topic, your shit is lookin beastyyyyy

You do not need tubes to pump water to send from each one, I run nothing but air and every 2-3 days dump a gallon or two in each tub.

Im not changing soup, the plants drink enough to make soup change pointless and wasteful.

1 plant per 5 gallon tub is way easy and productive. I have harvested an average of a 1/4 pound per tub .

DWC is fool proof and simple. I buy the tubs for $4 online, a buck a net pot, over all cheaper then soil.

The hydro kits they sell that are big elaborate systems are a rip off. Cost one tenth to make your own anyway.

3. couldn't have said it better myself. 

When I was young, in my first house. with my first wife, our first brand new washing machine went out. Just to have sum1 come look at it was $50. waayyy back in mid 90's. At that point in time I vowed to try to do EVERYTHING myself. 

4. Pulled up a chair. Great threaf

Sent from my SPH-L600 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I roll DWC Custom tubs!! Commercial pumps!!! High quality air stones!!! Getting next years RDWC system designed!!! 18 gallon tubs up front 54 gallon in back 2600 watts

Attached Files:

6. I thought I'd share the view in my land too.  The scrog is way thicker than she appears.  The LST got some crazy weight pullers.  Day 55 12/12.  Thanks for your help. 

View attachment WIN_20141114_195607.MP4

7. #1348 snoopdog6502, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2014

Whahhhhhhhahahahah, you are kicking ass, that's what it should be. Im tying shit to the ceiling now and have a month to go.

get  your shit running hydro and watch them fall over faster. :D

8. Well I have everybody tied to the ceiling so they cant fall over and countdown to chop in about 3 weeks away!

I need to switch over to the MH lights soon for the frost production.

I took a picture in the dark this time.
    fr1122.jpg

9. Looking good bro 😁

10. Holy mother of god.

We crawl inside to do a bit of defoliation and come out stinking real good.

here they are a couple months back. LOL

View attachment 1545093
    View attachment 1545092

12. I bet lol