Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

Anytime, Im subbed to your grow and will help you all i can. :D

2. Any thought on the hash plant? seems to be 90% ind, sleepy, relaxed feeling. something that would be good for me. Says does good with pain also. 

And I guess it's just loaded with trikes. and resin. Anyone say budder? lol

3. Looking killer Snoop. 

4. well I changed the timers to 12 hours, I pulled the timers for one hour to shit lights oner so they run 7:00AM -7:00PM.

Going to swap over the HPS bulbs but go back the MH to pack on the frost at the end.

Looking to harvest this crop in mid December.

Thanks bro. :)

I have always wanted to try hash plant, love growing indica indoors then what do I do? Have a load of sativa, LOL

My plants better grow fat buds or Ill just end the genetic lines right there, kind of a shot in the dark this time.

5. Powdered mycorrihizae in an aeroponic cloner... any thoughts?  Wasteful?  Helpful?  Negative?

WIN_20141020_204103.JPG

6. Is switching back to the MH a common thing to do at the end? I would love to hear more about that.. Will also do my own research of course. Love your grows man.

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1326685-bubbleponics-dwc-first-time-grow.html/page-3#entry20602506

7. Yes. It's pretty common.

If I had a 1k mh I'd throw it in now as well. Saving to spring on a hortilux super blue.

120,000 lumens of full spectrum goodness.

Basic idea: hps for weight
    Mh for frostiness

So a lot of folks flower with the hps then switch over to get more tricomes the last few weeks.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

8. So I'm currently starting my 4th week or day 21 if I'm looking around 8-9 weeks for flower would you say the last two weeks?

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydroponic-growing/1326685-bubbleponics-dwc-first-time-grow.html/page-3#entry20602506

9. #1269 snoopdog6502, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014

It sure cant hurt, I still shy away from any additives so when it goes to hell I dont have to sort through all my stuff to figure out why.

It is common with some of the better growers. We are getting big buds anyway so want to boost production of tricomes with the UV rays of the MH. Many years ago all I grew with was 1,000w MH and my shit was fat and super frosty.

MH realy grows powerful herb.

<span>@The Letter 3</span> is right on the money.

If you have the circuitry and the light add the MH on top of the HPS for the rocking combination. Plants love having more then one light for the spectrum and the lack of shadows.

10. The hydro plants are crazy thick and very happy. They are starting to flower and smelling nice already.

The power company sends out a chart of your power usage and compares it to home the same size in the same neighborhood.
    It says I use 178% more power than my neighbors . I dont give a shit, if I buy a welder, a hot tub, a kiln for my glass working im going to be buying a shitload more power.
    I pay the fucker the minute I get the reading so it just dont matter.

Ill try get some pictures up tomorrow or a video. Video would do it justice.

Its rocking though, The lights will be pulled right to the ceiling and the plants tied down before all is done.
    Not growing mini plants this round. :D

11. [SIZE=14.4444446563721px]whats up snoop I have been away too long man. [/SIZE]178% more power!! power company loves you :) 

hey greater have you tried a liquid? Microbe life foliar spray and  root dip. powders have always given my pumps hell. 

12. Passin a fat j around in Honor of my AdvancedLed sponsorship!

[​IMG]

Spammin the forums with positive vibes! :bongin:

[​IMG]
    Weeeee!

How the hell you been? Long time no see. :)

Im waiting to get an LED sponsor too, man im getting the fat power bills now days. I save money on power and I can spend some money at The Vault seed bank. :)

14. I got a video clip before both 1,000 went out for the night otherwise it would be twice as bright.
    Its a thick jungle.

View attachment DSCN3419.MOV

15. #1277 rain dancer, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Hell yeah brother :yay:

You go big man, you grow some great stuff snoop! :metal: Throw some hooks in the water bro! Never know whatcha might catch! :smoke:
    You ever hear of oz seeds? Theres a guy here who is a seedbank all on his own. I find that to be incredible. Somethin else to strive for ;) hint hint

He's got a strain called hazardous creation! You heard of it? Looks good to me!

Yeah jack and the vault are the real deal man, real good people! :smoke:

16. Yeah homie. So.. I did end up moving to Israel as we talked about it. Put some money into a setup and my house got raided before they even germinated. Got arrested and my shit got confiscated. I got out easily because there was no plants. Crazy shit bro. I haven't smoked since. Been on a T-break for months now. I kind of gave up on smoking but I miss the buzz and the fun growing. It's so good to hear from you bro. Glad to see youre still kickin ass.

17. Wow dude thats crazy :(

18. #1280 snoopdog6502, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014

I may have an LED sponcer. They ask I pay shipping and that's a real good deal, im sure they dont make them close by LOL.

Im game to try all the seed banks, Iv got some bad ass free seeds in the last 6 months that produced free pounds grown outdoor.

Wicked good herb.

Id like to try some more strains, My recent harvest of blackberry was top notch, even oil smokers can get high on the flowers and its tasty with an up heady high.