Snoopdogs Hydro 4,000W winter of 2015.

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by snoopdog6502, Feb 4, 2014.

1. I love the happy plants! Id like my new glass piece to be green I like green :) 

2. #1202 snoopdog6502, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014

Im going to buy glass, and Oxygen, im a grass junkie now. Ill make you a styling piece in due time. :)

3. Beauties snoop!  Lovin dem swimming pool grows.

4. :) Shaka Brah!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFIOTEyMT18

5. I just ate a brownie. Ill get some sleep tonight. :D

6.  It's like growing snoop. steep learning curve but with some dedication and effort you will have it down.  pretty much like anything worth learning!

I trust that you will stick with it. you seem the type that takes the things you have interest in very seriously.

If you ever felt like making some glass Red Chili's I would be happy to set that as my profile picture, and of course would be more than happy to reference the creator!!!! :metal:

7. In fact a chillum that looks like a red chili would be EPIC!! have the stem part as the mouth and the bottom curve of the chili be the bowl!!!!

haha when you get established let me know man :smoking:

Awe hell I would try tonight if I had and red glass.:)  I'm gung ho, not afraid to try thats for sure.

I have no color, I have to buy a lot more glass.

tonight I tried to make a swan, fucked it up and made a pendant, dropped it hot and cracked it It looked like a broken heart but now its cooled , no joke. it is shaped funky and ended up looking like a cock and balls. LOL I shit you not.

I will go get pictures of the plants too. Taking pictures of glass under metal halide works awesome.

Actually making a pepper would be easy, I'm a pro at making glass look like a turd.

BWWWAHAHhahaHAHa Im stoned and have to laugh at myself.

10. the fucked up pendant. LOL
    penispendant1.jpg
    penispendant2.jpg

the indoor garden tonight.
    fr930.jpg

11. Snoop we would love to see some of your glass work attempts if you have made any yet.

12. Just got done reading all 61 pages of your thread snoop and wanted to say thanks for all the info contained within!

13. #1219 snoopdog6502, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014

Im chipping away at the grow guide, will get more into it in the winter, its just so fucking nice out that I want to be out in the fresh air and sunshine.

Bongs I will need to get a much bigger torch to do properly. $4,000 torch. http://www.glasstorchtech.com/deltamag.html
    You cant sit around all day with a small torch and do a good job. Get some fire on that bitch.
    [​IMG]

14. #1220 snoopdog6502, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014

Glad you picked up so tricks to grow cheaply and simply.

Do you grow now? $400 worth of shit and you could have a pound by January 2015.