Ps4 gc community

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by theblackguy420, Feb 3, 2014.

1. How do you fellow ps4 user like ps4?any major problems?runs smooth?good psn service? No cheaters and hackers online? Im planning on getting my PS4, before the next Call of Duty..just wanna make sure it is flawless....

High

2. I play BF4, Madden 25, and NFS, but most of all I've been hooked on Warframe lately. That game is fun as hell. Add me : JustTooDank

3. #43 Massholes, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    PSN: ALTIK  (same as ps3)

I mainly play battlefield with my RL friends. We have a platoon set up with only 4 members so far but we try to play daily unless we are busy. PST. (So.Cal) and we are usually on weekdays 5-10 and random on weekends.

I also have COD ghost and I'll be playing MGS5 online. I recently downloaded Zombie Nation which seems like a fun Co-op.

Hit me up!

I'll add you, breh

4. I just watched a Watch Dogs gameplay.. buddy this game looks sick. Comes out May 27 I'm pickin it up.

5. I've been looking for some BF4 friends to game with on PS4 just staryed but im pretty decent don't know all the maps yet but I kicked ass in bf3!! Add me up
    PSN - FeeshTacos
    Chase you? Bitch, I dont even chase my liquor!

6. Seriously black guy u could of told me hahaaaa..

Whats up fellas add me up im down to play anything not great at games but I love playin baked..lol

Gamer tag-
    dj_mike_geezy

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I love it. The interface and all the menus/apps are flawless. Even streaming and I don't have the best internet. Psn is fast and easy to use. I've actually bought and rented movies which I normally never do digital. I only play bf4 atm but online is fine. Two games chrashed and I lost connection to the server once but that's it. I've had it for about a month now. Going to the midnight release for infamous. Never played the other ones, had a 360. But this game looks fun as hell. And I still want to get black flag, NBA 2k14, MLB the show, phantom pain, driveclub, and watch dogs

8. My fellow blades..add me Caliente1 play station plus...COD,BF4,NBA2k , DEADNATION , Killzone,Madden what's up I been lookin for some this like this

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

9. add me up! FeeshTacos

10. look into day z standalone, its currently a pc exclusive who wants to come to consoles and was meant to be a ps4 exclusive but recent reports show microsoft talking extensively with dean hall the director/owner of day z, regardless it would be awesome to see it come to consoles

11. If you add me, message me so ino were the request is from lol.im on 2k14 and ghost mostly thats the only games I think so far are there Ny new ones out ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Jtwpayne

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. anyone get The Show yet for PS4?  Pretty sweet.  Add me roobzfl

14. Didn't even know that was out already. I might have to go pick it up after I get the platinum for Infamous

15. Anyone play Wolfenstein: The New Order yet? It's single player only game but I am really enjoying it.

16. PS4 got the blue light of death tonight :( Can't fix it, gotta ship it to Sony to be repaired. Sucks especially cause I was almost at the end of Black Flag.

17. Was it random?, or after a change to the system like an update or something?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Nah random..was watching Netflix and all of the sudden the screen went dark with lines across it.

19. Man...that really sucks, I feel for you. Hope Sony gets you a quick replacement. Hope it doesn't happen to me, especially so close to the release of watch dogs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Got a ps4 two days before I flipped my car so I have been focusing my money in other places. Currently have only Fifa 14 and no online. When I get online and a few more games I'll pop back in.