Anti gun California idiot Kevin DeLeon makes an ignorant ass of himself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JohnnyWeedSeed, Feb 1, 2014.

1. I think I've seen that one before. Also a bumper sticker that said "You can trust the government, just ask an Indian"

If the government said that the sky was blue I would still have to go check just to be sure it didn't turn green.

2. #22 *ColtClassic*, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014

The Nazi's used the writings of Edward Bernays as a significant source of insight into effective propaganda. Edward Bernays was Sigmund Freud's nephew and a pioneer of consumerist propaganda. The Nazi's use of Bernay's understanding of psychology and group think was powerful enough to thrust Germany into the Nazi state. Those same ideas and findings were used after World War II to revitalize our manufacturing industry after the armistice left many war-time factories without function. So in a way, we could say that the consumerist paradigm developed after WWII is in fact a direct embodiment of the same psychological manipulation that led to the Nazi state. Connect this psychological warfare with our state controlled and monopolized media and a massive government surveillance program and it becomes clear that we have actually surpassed Nazi indoctrination in some areas. Of course, this also has a lot to do with our public schooling system and abundant abuse of pharmaceuticals.