Visa cards yes or no?

Discussion in 'General' started by ScottIsStoned, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #1 ScottIsStoned, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
    So i just got a visa Vanilla debit gift card and in the agreement they say that they will disclose your info if "In order to prevent, investigate or report possible illegal activities". I was gonna get a molino bong with it but i'm that if i do they will report me. Now i know that bongs aren't illegal to own unless they can connect  it to marijuana. Well i know its something like that but does anyone know if they would report that as illegal activities?

Here is the bong if anyone wants to see it. XD
    http://molino-glass.com/pyrexglassbongs/mad-scientist-bubbler/

P.S. i live in Texas if that has anything to do with it.

2. And I quote, "Bongs aren't illegal to own." :cool:

3. I know that i said that but do you know if visa would consider it to be and report it.

4. I think that'd be an invasion of privacy. They probably mean that if the cops asked them for your info and past purchases they'd disclose it, not snoop around waiting for you to buy something they don't like. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

How would they consider something legal to be illegal? :cool:

6. Sorry i probably should have included this but it says "We may disclose information to third parties about your card or the transaction you make:" and then it list the things that they will do it for.

7. #7 cothrantyson, Feb 1, 2014
    yea man you are screwed if you use a visa. I once bought a bong with a visa and the fbi, dea, and the department of homeland security were camped outside of my shack the next day

8. I don't know i'm just trying to be cautious cause i don't want to get caught the first time i buy a bong.

9. #9 George994, Feb 1, 2014
    [quote name="ScottIsStoned" post="19444182" timestamp="1391215972"]I don't know i'm just trying to be cautious cause i don't want to get caught the first time i buy a bong.[/quote]Dude your fine. I've bought all my "paraphernalia" with my visa and I'm not in jail yet. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Alright thanks man for chilling me out on it.

11. lol

12. Does it list bongs on there?

If not there's your answer...

13. Yeah, I can find out for you. There's this website that gives me all the details about credit cards/debit cards if I put the correct algorithm in. I just need the year of your birth, not the month nor day though.

And welcome to the city my man!  :gc_rocks: