smoking Diphenhydramine(nytol pills)

Discussion in 'General' started by modern-hippy, Dec 12, 2006.

1. so I was wondering if it would be possible to achive any affects by smoking crushed up nytol pills, an over the counter sleep aid which contain Diphenhydramine. If you take far more then the recomended dose orally and fight the sleepyness and stay awake, you can trip the fuck out (supposidly, i took 5 pills which is less then the average recreational dose and had slight visuals, and a very heavy body, then fell asleep)

But I was wondering what would happen if i crushed up a some pills and smoked a bowl of them.... thoughts? opinions?

2. You will definately feel it if you take around 200mg+orally. i would never, and i would reccomend that you never smoke it. it would be nasty and taking enough orally will give you all the effects you will want from this drug

3. dont smoke, would this be equevilent to staying up a long time and hallucinating from that?!@~

4. For real.

5. I wouldnt reccomend that, tried it before on a bus ride down to Florida...fucking burns like a mother fucker, the shit made me cry.

6. hell yea man just stuff a bowl full of pills and toke it up

7. im probably an idiot for even considering this

8. Yeah, stick to ingesting it... diphen always gets me REALLY tired and I've never really hallucinated from them.

9. :rolleyes:

10. PARACHUTE EM !!! for fast onset

11. I actually just did this by accident. I was loading up my last bowl of kief in the bath tub. I didn't have anything to scoop out of my grinder with, I saw an open an used Goody's PM Headache Powder packet on the floor. I picked it up and unknowing dumped some leftover powder in my bud tray and scooped kief on it and smoked it. I started to trip a little as I looked at my bathroom tiles and for about a minute and a half felt like I was on high doses of diphenhydramine.

12. Fucks the point of that? Here's an idea. FUCK unmentionables, smoke cannabis, be high all day, be healthy, get high the next day!  :smoke: 

Isn't it against forum rules to talk about unmentionables? Don't wanna get a warning, or maybe they finally stopped enforcing that rule....

13. DONT FUCK WITH DPH. Im serious man listen to me. No go read my thread i JUST posted called "heart problems" that drug has done nothing but fucked my body up and it to you to and anyone else who takes it i cant stress this enough DONT TAKE IT. DONT.

You dont want to be fucked up later in life and regret doing something so stupid.

Anyway i know this type of discussion isnt allowed here but i had to let him know the risks..