Is this true? 40% thc buds in Australia

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Slick_Rick, Jan 31, 2014.

1. I'd believe it, I know a old guy who has been growing his own supply of indoor and outdoor for 25+ years and it's some crazy potent shit.

2. i wouldnt be all that surprised if it was grown there, isnt their sunlight far more intense and doesn't that correlate to the amount of trics etc ?

3. The highest recorded THC content Im aware of was 2008's Sour Bubble at 34%.

So in theory I suppose it could be possible, but there is a limit on how much THC can be in a plant, because it has to be predominantly plant matter and not THC crystal, though I dont know what that limit is.

4. Hey guys, I'm from Australia and yes. I do believe this, due only to the fact that most of our grows arnt "organic"
    Aussies just want to get knocked out.
    Depending where your from you will always get different types of buds,
    Not sure if a lot of this is due to the THC % or chemical additives. I once knew a guy using horse tranquilizer in a solioution of plant steroids in water, the pot wasn't even enjoyable. Just knocked your head off and that massive comedown, scattered headac ect.
    Overall my point is most Aussie growers will pump more drugs and chemicals into there plans than you would think.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I bet weed like that would cost like 20$ a gram ;)

6. Yea', I was thinking the same thing. Not completely calling BS on this.... but 40% THC, for a plant that still has to live, function, and grow, sounds unlikely to me. Heck, 34% is pretty ridiculous.

I call pure BULLSHIT on this post...op must be a kangacop...or just another anti mj troll.

8. Sorry but the shit you have in Australia isn't that special. Irresponsible growers aren't going to produce a better plant compared someone that grows medical quality bud.

9. You can always get different types of buds, but imo the hydro setups will be more potent . Even tho we have allot of bush here majority of growers are still doing it inside

10. The US government's top pot grower (and inventor of the THC suppository* :rolleyes: ) claimed he could grow 40% THC pot, years ago, while bragging in a news article.  So, I guess it might be possible! However, I would want to see two independent lab reports before I really believed it!  :cool:

Granny

* US Patent 5389375 - Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of ÆŠ9 -thc      (full - 1995)         http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5389375/fulltext.html

US Patent 5508037 - Stable suppository formulations effecting bioavailability of ÆŠ9 -THC      (full - 1996)        http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/5508037/fulltext.html

11. Plenty of Australians grow medical quality buds, But these buds don't make it to the average street dealer.

12. um look it up the strain is called oracle it has a 45% thc level actually

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. yup 2nd that

14. yeah I have a strain here in detroit it's called giraffe pussy it's 98.6% and it gives you a fever when you smoke it, oil made from it can be as potent as 846% thc it costs $800 a gram, I payed $300,000 for the clone, 3 day veg, 5 week flower, 6lbs per plant

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. LOL!! Favorite post of the day.

16. the genetics are "ancient OG wisdom" x "the truth"

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Trolling?

18. Could be true but what if the testing was flawed? That's what is going on in the medical scene now. Especially with edibles. You could have two company's test it and get different results and were not talking about a few percent off either. There needs to be a national standard of testing in order to get a true accurate test result.

19. I've had this shit . I drive 2 and a half hours to catch a buzz of that giraffe pussy .

20. Ive seen some breeders on facebook getting their crosses up to 30% THC and getting their CBD's up to 9%