Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed curbing my appetite ???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighFoSho, Jan 30, 2014.

1. So, I'm cutting again, and this means I'm pretty much hungry 24/7. I mean "cutting" for me {going below how much I burn} is still about 3500-3800 cals a day.... But because I break even at about 4000, I start to get ravenous after about a week below 4000.....

Anyway, often I come home from a hard day at work, and by 5-6pm or so, I start to get this ugly, hollow spot right at the top of my stomach, which makes me feel almost sick. I'm usually having quite a bit of anxiety by then too.

So, I smoke a bowl, or half a J, and Bam ! Not only does the anxiety wash right away, but also, that nasty hollow spot in my stomach goes right away too :) All better :) LOL

Couple nights ago, I had this same thing happen... I smoked... then realized at damn near 10pm that I STILL never ate ?!?! WTF ?

Not saying I never get the munchies, but it usually takes hours for that to develop. Then, once I have the first bite of food, I could usually go on to eat a truck load.... So just don't get me started :) 

2. It's probably all psychological, the weed just helps your thoughts. Instead of thinking about being hungry, you're just enjoying your high. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks Kill. Probably the best answer.....

Of course I'm interested in other opinions and experiences too....

Peace.