For real, some trippy a weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Marry Jew Wanna, Jan 30, 2014.

1. To start off this is my first post here on grasscity. I've been smoking le pots for about a year. Anyways so I got a hookup with some "lemon haze" a few days back. This was not my first high grade weed, infact i almost always smoke good sour d or purple. So i had one thumbnail sized nug, and me and my friend rolled it into a joint, a small one at that. It crumbles really easy and i had a crystally powder ALL OVER my fingers after. I thought it was just danky dank. Anyways so we each smoke our 1/2 of the joint and go to subway. Im sitting down HIGH AF. I had a huge body high and had the spins. This is where it got bad. I had to sit with my head and body completely still or i would throw up everywhere. I was so dizzy! I also fell asleep 2 times and my friemd had to wake me up. I tried to eat a bite of a sub and when i swallowed i puked alittle. My vision started to warp, and when i looked at my phone the screen was bending. I am usually high for 1-2 hours pff of alot more weed, but i wass baked till 12 that night and i smoked at 2. Is this normal? My friend only took 1 hit, he said he was really high and dizzy but obviously not as bad off as i was. Whatcha guys think?

2. Do I reply toSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. sounds like it had something else in it. i would not buy it again if i was you.