Kevieboys dwc with autos and cfls first grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 28, 2014.

1. If I visit family in onterio I'll nip over the border

"Don't quote me boy cos I ain't said shit "

2. Wen I visit USA and talk to people they say u from the uk ? I say yea they say do you know john from London ? I say yea hahahaha !!! So wen am crossing the border and they say Wots ur purpose of visit am gna say am comin to see KEVIE they be like shit walk on through hahahhaha

3. How av u found the uk lads mate ?

4. Haha am aloud out the country and am sure lazza and Loki r but crazypete and bushmush nah they can't leave the uk

5. Sucks your last sprouts didnt work out, hopefully you have better luck this time. Subbed.

6. Attached Files:

7. Can i ask about the charcoal filter? Is it supposed to be up there? I see you are blowing into your filter, which i know works because i have done it also. But i didnt leave the pre-filter on the outside. I cut it in half and used it inside. (but thinking back i remember how much of the charcoal dust got on shit and you just solved a problem for me.) My question is, Was that why you left it on the outside rather than the inside?  (Its is a pre-filter after all meant to catch charcoal clogging particles b4 they clog your filter prematurely.) But now im thinkin of trying a scrubber blowing in with a pre-filter inside and a post-filter outside! Thanks Kevieboy!

8. Sorry im totally medicated. It gets me deeper i guess lmao.