Kevieboys dwc with autos and cfls first grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Kevieboy420, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Kinda curious to see what Shorties gonna do after I pull tiff out of the tent?? 😕

Kevieboy420

2. Awe poor baby lol 😄

I think she will explode some because she's already stretching out across the top of tiff blocking buds lol I'm constantly leaf tucking 😃 but she's always happy so she's "praying" all the time lately 😁

Kevieboy420

3. Looking good kevie. Haven't seen those ladies since they were 2 weeks old. Look like you have everything under control. :smoke:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4945 Kevieboy420, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Thanks Mr.Flk 😃 glad to see you back 😁. Yeah for the most part lol still having a few hiccups but these 2 bitches have been total shits since they started on nutes lol 😄.

Kevieboy420

5. looking nice kev real nice.  well done buddy.   Whats next the pix nd mix ?

6. Thanks kp 😁. One from my current stock and one pix n mix

Kevieboy420

7. u happy with the l.e.d ?

8. Very much for flower anyways lol. I cant wait to see it on a full grow 😁

Kevieboy420

9. #4950 Baldheaded Rasta, Jul 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  10. Wanted to show you my baby MOBY DICK~  she is under 4 cfl 400 watts inside grow but here is my baby I wanted to show you!!!!  Took her outside to take picks. 1 plant She has only been topped 1 time. 35 days in veg I got scared and took her to flowering!  I stretched the hell out of her with training.  Was afraid how big she was going to get and for good reason!  Here is my baby!  just 1 plant and expect at least 1/2 lb  if not more!!!

Attached Files:

11. Hey Bra grow looks great! Sorry to hear you have been dry. I know that feeling also why i started growing. sorry i am being lazy would you mind telling me what your LED is? I was going to go back thru but you got a few hundred pages now :)  I kinda geek on light. Moby is looking good! do you have a dehydrator? I have run bho off fresh trim when i was dry and harvesting. not what i would recommend but its better than being dry.

12. Moby isnt mine lol. Ive got the mars ll 400w from topledgrowlight.

A friend hooked me up with some bud until friday 😊

Kevieboy420

13. These are my girls

Old pic. Ill post an updated one later 😊

Kevieboy420

Attached Files:

14. Where's that updated picture at Yo!

15. Hurt my back getting up to open my tent lol.

And tiffs in her darkness before chop so shorties got the tent all to her self kinda curious to see how she reacts 😕

Kevieboy420

16. Shorty probably loves it. Tiff was a terrible roommate

17. Ill check tonight. Yeah tiff cramped her lifestyle lol

Kevieboy420

18. Gonna charge my phone and not hurt my back to post a few pics of shortie all alone in the tent lol. So stay tuned 😃

Kevieboy420