Would you grow here?

Discussion in 'Security' started by chuckymedicali, Jan 27, 2014.

1. hey guys.

so i'm finally contemplating growing my own buds and cuting out the middle man. seems way more financially sensible. i live in a 2 floor apartment in pa with 3 roommates, all of which are cool with it and wanna help out. i'm not sure about how to go about starting, or if its even safe enough here for me to grow. i was thinking about getting one of those "grow boxes" and putting like 6 plants in it. thoughts? love? guidance? post below. 

2. Bad idea from experience. You dont want anyone knowing that you grow because shit can and will go southSent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. as in having my 3 roommates help/know will be way too much noise for my grow?

4. Yup all it takes is one person to say something to someone and next thing ya know 20 30 people know you grow. Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I'd stay clear of growing in apts myself. And the room mate thing, only if u can trust them.Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

6. I agree with everyone else, theres no way word wont get out about your grow, and I'm assuming they dont have medical laws in PA??

7. yeah man, PA legislation hates marijuana.