Northern Lights Auto closet-clf-lst

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Farmer4D, Jan 27, 2014.

1. well done farmer.  looks beautiful. thank you for the research , deff changes my mind on lsting my auto.

2. Good job Farmer, too bad the experiment didn't work out for ya. But, not a fail by any measure.
    Thanks for sharing, I've learned something useful - don't LST my autos.
    Be Well...

3. It's a good thing I read this... I was going to LST my first autoflower grow, not now. Well, at least you got weed to smoke .. for a little while anyway. Great journal!
      :smoke:

4. Im just coming to an end on my first grow. Was just some random bagseed to test the water with!

I have picked up some Vision seed Northern lights auto fem for my next grows!

Im running a stealth cab, 13x15x30" with 150w LED.
    Do you have any tips from that grow besides not topping or lsting it?

Judging at how fast it grows it must drink like a fish?

5. #105 MJsGirl, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014

I'll check back in to see if ol' farmer replies. I didn't see your grow journal on the random bagseed you planted. How did that turn out? Or should I ask, how's that coming along? Keep a journal on your Northern Lights and I'll follow it because it seems that we're about to start at the same time. I'm a follower on this so unfortunately I don't have any tips  -  lol I NEED tips! I was kinda looking forward to LSTing these autos. I think it looks neat.

I'm lovin' that stealth cab of yours!

:smoke:

6. #106 Stoned_Stew_UK, Apr 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2014
    Thanks, im glad you liked my stealth cab :d i saw some pre built 420 stealth cabs from an online shop and the cost was just mental!
    So decided to make one myself (even if id have purchased a proper locker at full retail price instead of finding one free it would have still been below half the cost of a 420 cab)

Here is my current grow journal, im looking for it to be harvested in the next 6-8 weeks!
    I didnt intend for it to be a journal which is why the title desnt make much sense, it just turned into one!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1281330-first-grow-needing-liitle-help-piece-all-together.html