Northern Lights Auto closet-clf-lst

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Farmer4D, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Day 18
    DSC02029.JPG DSC02030.JPG

More than 10 leaves are gone. This beaty will need many miles of strings and cords. she is getting really big very fast.In a couple of days Tequila will reach the size of Tijuana and she is half her age...
    I did also topped the branch that is opposite the main stem.Tomorrow i will tie some leaves and branches.

2. Day 20
    DSC02037.JPG DSC02038.JPG DSC02039.JPG
    In the last pic is the branch i topped. I will defoliate and lst today

3. Day 21
    DSC02044.JPG DSC02045.JPG DSC02046.JPG DSC02047.JPG
    Check this out guys!!!
    Here is Tijuana when she was Day 21
    DSC01889.JPG DSC01891.JPG
    Can you see the differences???

I cutted more than 20 fan and small leaves and i did some special lst on the sidebranches.
    I saw this trick with the duct tape on the leaves many months before, and  i did it.
    It works good. 
    The 3rd pic is the topped branch and in the 4th is the branches from the ''dark side'' they are trying to follow the rest.

4. #24 synxy, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    I can't wait to get my hands on some auto beans man! She's growing so quickly! I kinda wish you had taken a picture before and after you clipped those 20~ leaves, I'm sure the difference would have been ridiculous. :smoking:
    When's she suppose to start throwing off pistils? & I may have missed it somewhere in here but what seedbank is she from?

5. Next time i will take some pics before and some after i cut them.
    This seed will start flowering after 25-30 Days since germination. 
    http://sensiseeds.com/en/feminized-seeds/whitelabel/northern-lights-automatic
    they say 45-50 Days flowering but i will go for the 60 Days to see the differences.

6. #26 Farmer4D, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Day 23
    before
    DSC02053.JPG DSC02051.JPG DSC02052.JPG
    after
    DSC02054.JPG DSC02055.JPG

Positives: The growth is "wild",the sidebranches are lovely and the overall picture is perfect.
    Negatives: The smell is getting more "grassy"(not like skunky or flower) so i started to use the ONA gel the past Days.

Tequila is now Day 23 and i believe she has 7 days left on veg stage.
    I tied the 3 bigger branches and the 1 middle to the left side and i will keep pulling the main stem to the right side because of the box. I have space only on both sides so when i swift bulbs(flowering time) i will remove them from the center and place them right-left(now they are like [ = ]and i will place them like [- -])

PS I use cord from cannabis. did you know that cannabis plant has more than 2000 uses???
    Cannabis used for medicine, food, fuel, paper, rope, maps, bricks, oil, paint, furniture and much more.yet is illegal.

7. Day 24
    DSC02061.JPG DSC02062.JPG DSC02063.JPG DSC02064.JPG

Pistils are growing but i will keep the 6500K until Day 30.I water her with nutes last night.
    I start to believe that lst or topping is a bad idea for Autos but let's forget that until harvest day.
    Tequila is a good girl and i enjoy to lst her everytime.

8. im in. looking great man u got it going! keep it up!

9. Day 25
    DSC02068.JPG DSC02069.JPG
    In the next defoliation i will need a chainsaw.Should i cut 2-4 sidebranches from the dark side?
    Maybe i should wait to see some stretching now because the pot is in bigger distance.
    Watering is planned for tomorrow.

10. Day 29
    before
    DSC02078.JPG
    after
    DSC02080.JPG
    I did defoliation and lst and all the branches have light.I will let her grow for 1 week and i will see how she goes.More than 20 budsites are growing.
    In 2 days i will change the bulbs and we will enter the 50-60 days of flowering.

11. Subbed bro. Was looking at this exact strain to do next time. Can't wait to see how it comes off. :)

Sent from my DROID4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Shes looking killer man! Great job on the training and defoliation :smoke:

13. Day 30
    DSC02084.JPG DSC02086.JPG
    I gave her 1L with nutes.Last day on 6500K and tomorrow i will place 4 bulbs 2700K and the day after that i will put the rest 2700K bulbs.
    I counted about 30-35  budsites wannabe.We are in the final stage of our series.
    Now we will see if it is better or not to lst autos.I do believe that the grow will continue for 1-2 weeks more so more buds will appear.Target is to let the buds grow as far as they get more heavy and solid.

14. #35 Farmer4D, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Day 31 (Day 1 of Flowering)
    DSC02087.JPG DSC02088.JPG DSC02089.JPG
    Last lst this morning because i wanted to keep the branches in equal height.
    I wonder if all those tops will become big buds...
    Now the bulbs are 8 x 23w = 184w (12800 Lumens) but i will place 2 more.

15. #36 Farmer4D, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    Day 33 (Day 3 of Flowering)
    DSC02093.JPG DSC02094.JPG DSC02095.JPG

16. Dude looks amazing and I was surprised at how fast it grew for 30 days must took a decent amount of maintenance.

So this is the trick, buy seeds that are "auto-flowering" .... I'm checking this out, for sure. Farmer4D I have to compliment you on your consistency of keeping a grow journal WITH pictures. You're very clear when explaining what you're doing and going to do next. I'm impressed with you and this strain. I'll stay tuned. :smoke:

18. NL is looking great farmer. You definitely got the genetics you paid for with this strain.  

19. Where did you but ur autos? Online? I want to get some online but idk who ships to USA and if it's ok to use my normal address. Please help! :) also payment methods. Never done anything like this so I'm in the dark lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum