Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you pack in your bong for each hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [quote name="squidrick420" post="19418552" timestamp="1390868939"]Depends on how dense the weed is and how it burns. I have gotten pretty good at judging how well bud will burn and how much to put in to get a solid hit without wasting anything. The only problem is sometimes my bong slide gets clogged as I am hitting the bud and it looses airflow and either makes it impossible to get a hit or sucks half the fucking weed into the water. I need to start using screens again. [/quote]Or just clean your shitSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. like a pinch, pinch and a half

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. As much as I can pull in one hit. Usually 0.3-0.5 and depends if it is mixed eith baccyPacking a huge christmas tree type cone is pointless unless you can actually clear it with 1hit. Doesnt the weed taste like horseshit if you pack a cone and it takes 2+hits to actually clear the entire cone? Unless you keep it sparked the entire time, but relighting it is rank! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. #24 dankness420, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    I guess 0.2-0.4  I only pack bowls I can clear in one hit as I do find that 'burnt weed' tastes like crap.(not that I have eaten crap)  But if I am smoking hash and/or oil out of my bowl then its usually 1g+ and the goodies on top.

Oh yah and I smoke poppers sometimes so those are just 0.1-0.3 ish. :bongin:

5. Pack the whole bowl!

6. I clean it on a very regular basis actually :confused_2:
    It gets clogged because the hole in my bong slide is rather narrow and little chunks of weed get stuck in it very easily, even right after a cleaning.

7. 1 gramSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. .2 alone .2-.5 with peopleSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. A full bowlSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I like small snaps. So .1 I voted. Sometimes .2 or I'll pack a bowl and get 2-3 hits (.3)

11. 0.1 grams or something usually does it for me with some good stuff, i get 20 pounds worth (no idea of the exact measurements, we don't get this privilege in the uk for some reason) and it lasts me 2, 3 days. 

This seems usually small, but if i smoke more i get too high i think. I've been smoking for a good year now, with breaks now and again. 
    if i smoked 1gram bowls it would last me like 5hours max.

You guys must spend so much money haha

12. My buddy has a huge party bowl that fits about an eighth and we always do a time bomb and roll a blunt and stick that in there and surround it with all our different strains. So all in all like 4.5 grams lol.

"We all need something to help us unwind at the end of the day. You might have a glass of wine, or a joint, or a big delicious blob of heroin to silence your silly brainbox of its witterings but there has to be some form of punctuation, or life just seems utterly relentless."

13. I pack probably around .5 of a g. But that's only because my bowl can only hold that much

14. i have no clue how much a 'bowl' is...

i usually just pack it to the rim of the cone piece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.