Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do you pack in your bong for each hit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Jan 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Units, please; numbers by themselves mean nothing to me.

2. clearly those numbers refer to grams 

3. as much as I can fit

4. Well I voted .6 but that's not exactly true. See, I don't pack my bong for each hit, I pack a bowl with around 1G and it lasts me a few hours. I probably get 6 or 7 nice hits from it.

5. i have multiple bowls for my piece depending on how many people im with/how stoned i wanna get. got a personal bowl which packs about .3, a party bowl that packs over 1g and my "trip" bowl (as in perfect for 3 people). multiple bowls on deck is a smart and cool way to burn with the bros. plus multiple colors on your bong is a solid look

6. I pack around .2- .3 per bowl

7. This person has the correct answer.

So what is this bowl? A cereal bowl? Shit that thing must be huge!

9. [quote name="fearjar" post="19416574" timestamp="1390847135"]So what is this bowl? A cereal bowl? Shit that thing must be huge![/quote]???.3 isn't a lot and neither is upwards of a gramSent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Dude said he packs a 1g bowl....that is a big bowl. .3-.5ish is around a regular bowl size for me.

11. [quote name="fearjar" post="19416735" timestamp="1390848802"]Dude said he packs a 1g bowl....that is a big bowl. .3-.5ish is around a regular bowl size for me.[/quote]Yeah but not smoking it all at once.. Like taking a toke every half hour Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Id like to say however much can fit aha but seeing as I'm in college and broke as fuck usually like .2-.3g that i clear in one or two hits Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Yeah, I know...He said that. But that is still a big bowl IMO. Shit, my little bowl gets hard to pull and tastes like shit after a few tokes if I pack .5g in it.

And as I get older I make smaller bowls.

14. I just pack a hit at a time, not sure how much it is :confused_2: unless I'm smoking in a group, then I just load the bowl to the top and pass it around....

15. When I pack a bowl it's so that I can take three hits. It's just how I always smoke I like to take three hits and then I'll wait about 20 minutes to see where I am. Where am I?! lol

16. #17 AuhMayZing, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    I do snaps. so 0.4-6 usually does it for me with little to no tolerance.

tolerance builds up, and I'll usually do 3 snaps. which is 1.5g roughly

17. .2 - .4g a bowl, depends on the quality of the pot and whether its mixed with tobacco or not. 

18. #19 squidrick420, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    Depends on how dense the weed is and how it burns. I have gotten pretty good at judging how well bud will burn and how much to put in to get a solid hit without wasting anything. The only problem is sometimes my bong slide gets clogged as I am hitting the bud and it looses airflow and either makes it impossible to get a hit or sucks half the fucking weed into the water. I need to start using screens again. 

19. Enough to get me at ease. No clue how much that is though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.