Tongue Piercing Question

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by HighButGrounded, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Yeah the amount of times I either bit my tongue or crunched on that massive bar you have to wear while it's still swollen was ridiculous. Was much better once the swelling had gone down and I swapped the bar over for a nice small one.

No way was I missing my food though!

It can be funny eating noodles with a tongue piercing. And also licking an ice cream - my tongue gets stuck! haha.

2. It's way slutty. It's the bellybutton ring of the face.

3. I got mine done just cuz I though I'd look good with it. Some guys made jokes about how I got it cuz i couldn't please my girl normally but really my girl like it better when I take it out. I waited like 2 weeks before I did anything with it just make sure you clean it after. Shouldn't have any problems. It'll swell for a week or so. Definitely stay away from anything spicy for awhile and Ice will be your best friend. I would just suck on pieces of ice throughout the day and that helped with swelling alot.

4. i used to have one, i liked it. i like them more on others tho, i think they are one of the most adorable piercings. in part bc almost every person i have ever met with a tongue piercing develops this super cute habit of tapping the ball on their teeth. a customer just did it yesterday and i was like 'i think everyone does that' and she started giggling and was like 'i know! its such a habit.' jkhfsdkjfsd it was so cute pls get the piercing ur cuteness will intensify.