Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much hash do you usually smoke per session?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jtwpayne, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Got 14,grams of hash n gave 3-4 to my bro but was wondering how much u guys usually smoke In a session, my bro jus smokes .5 in a joint n I was just wondering how much u guys blaze/ methods, thanks Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. .1 in my vape

3. [quote name="BrendanTen" post="19410553" timestamp="1390762688"].1 in my vape[/quote] what kind/model of vape do you have? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. MFLB it is the best investment ive made,Paid for itself I used to smoke grams at a time

5. Solo? That's like a heavy Arizer solo bowl haha. Does the job

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Enough to get me high. Varies. Depends on the piece too. I usually prefer (I don't want to say "need" but really no other kinds of pieces/papers work as well for me) a bong or something with water in it. Bowls/papers are too dry for me, they irritate my throat and I spend more time coughing then blowing clouds.