Led pc grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by seedlingstarter, Jan 26, 2014.

1. hey kofi, not sure he if started a grow yet. Depending on the diode wattage you can get it close with no problem, but they don't need to be close. Now if you have a high watt diode it could bleach your tops of the plant if too close. The bleach tops are fine to smoke they just look funky you know. But my led is about 6 to 8 inches from my plant no stretching and she loves it.

2. I just need to get  to the store so i can get a timer. I'll be switching to 12/12 today. I think she is about 30 days old from seed. Would like to veg her out because she is just a runt, but in flower that could cost me height space if she blows up. my last girl was huge compared to her at this age had 10 tops at 37 days she only has 6 maybe 7. Thats gonna have to do. anybody familiar with Dr. buds perpetual micro sog? Im looking to run something like it in a few weeks having a harvest every 2 weeks of 2 plants yielding dry of 6 to 12 g's. I'm not a very heavy toker so this should do me just fine

3. #43 GreenHackTM, Mar 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2014
    Kofidog:

I haven't received my pc case yet, so I am not exactly sure how I am going to place her in yet haha.

But I will def let you know when I get it, how about you, how did you place yours? Lighting, water feeding etc. I'm interested :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. How are your girls looking seedling? Pics?

5. Oh, ok. I've got my seedlings at about that distance from the lights. I've got 3 seedlings in there at the moment, but I'm not sure if 2 of them are going to survive. They aren't looking very happy at the moment. Not certain what the cause is...

6.  I'm not familiar with Dr. Bud's perpetual micro sog, but would certainly be interested to read about it. Got a link?

7. #47 kofidog, Mar 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2014
    Hey man, thanks for that. I'm always looking for other people with the same setup i've got - great opportunity to share and learn. As far as how I've got my setup, at the moment I've got my soilless, water only mix in two 1 gallon cloth bags and they are both placed inside the plastic tote bucket that came with the unit. The seedlings are about 6" from the lights. I've got (at this point) 3 little seedlings in there, but as I mentioned earlier, 2 of 'em ain't lookin so hot, so I may end up with just one plant. Which is ok really, it just means I can be more creative with the one plant. I think the mrgrowpro can easily handle 2 plants but 1 plant might do better and give more yield if one does the right things. And this coming from a complete noob  :laughing: , hahaha! Anyway, it's all good - I'm really enjoying the learning experience and the opportunity to connect with so many nice people on GC!

8. Well hey bud if you need any help, give me a shout. I worked for a greenhouse and I'm a farmer. If I don't know the answer someone on here will tho for sure! But I reply fairly quick

9. throw a pic up if you can so we can see what might be the problem with them

10. 32 days old and this is what shes looking like. the tops are forming nicely. I was ready to throw this girl in flower but.... I see a 2 headed main cola so i might let it catch up. This 2 headed top is from the mess up of a topping, lol though im very experienced in topping the cause of the mess up was how tight these leds keep the nodes.

Attached Files:

11. Yeah man, I've been wanting to post some pics of my seedlings but I don't have a decent camera at the moment. The photos are very low resolution so I doubt if you could really tell much from them. What type of camera did you use for your pics?

12. im just using a digital camera paid like 20 bucks for it on ebay

13. How's everyone's grow going tonight? My led grow setup should be arriving within couple days, my plants are doing very well tho just need to find that female haha.

*Bongin in winter storm Titan*

14. How many plants you got going Gh? My grow is ok i tied her down again an ripped off one of her tops. fuck Thats the second one on her lol. I be to stoned and little to rough i gotta chill. anyway im throwing her into flower tonight

15. I have 7 plants going now, I got rid of four (well they are in my window going to grow outside in a couple of days when new lights arrive I'll allow them to grow under those until weather changes over

Dude you already had to top her again? Lol sounds about right tho, but still hahaha

By the way this is my first official grow.. And I am proud to say that they look great.

16. Why did you toss the other 4? And no it wasn't topping again i broke the whole branch off lol.

17. #57 GreenHackTM, Mar 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2014
    I wanted to keep my strong ones going and give them more attention/ more light the other four are still alive, but they are a little stretchy so I figured I'll use them for outdoors and keep my non stretchy more nodes for my pc grow

All of my advice comes from years of farming and green housing experience.

18. You broke the whole branch... Shit bro

19. lol yea man when i blaze i do things to fast and think i'm being on the easy side and always damage something. I was pissed but then i was blazed an got over it in minutes. Im just put her on 12/12 earlier today. Cant wait for her to start blooming. I wanna put my new light led in there but there is not way to mount it in the case. Also i wanna finish her in this case since she was started in there, so putting her in a bigger box is out of it.

20. Go to your hardware store and grab yourself some strong magnets. Glue them to your led strip after making sure they are strong enough then they should be able to just magnetically click on there

-------------------------

I'm a hacker, I'm a grower, I'm a stunt man. Live your life :)