Led pc grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by seedlingstarter, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1 seedlingstarter, Jan 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    Hey everyone starting a new grow as last grow was going good till i had to chop i was so mad about it. Anyway same strain going to veg for roughly 2 weeks and flip to 12/12. Im going to run 2 plants in one pot. Strain is nirvana bubblicious.

2. sounds sweet, gl with the grow
    post pics if ya can

:bongin:

3. ill give the beans a chance to pop soil then ill introduce these ladies

4. What LEDs are you using? I'm along for the ride...I'm doing a micro grow with LEDs right now too.

5. it was a d.i.y panel i threw together

6. #6 8ight, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    Why not just use two pots? I think that growing two plants in the same pot will just leave you with two stunted plants, resulting in what could have been the yield of a single plant. Or, both plants might not even survive. If you're tight on space, I'd opt for a SCROG grow as opposed to trying to squeeze in two plants. Nonetheless, good luck, and post some pics!

7. its looking as only one of the seeds germed i put them in dirt and watered them monday the one is about to sprout above ground in the next few hours the other seed hasn't even cracked. so if nothing by morning ill pitch it

8. So today the sprout popped above ground and finally opened up about a hour ago so here are pics of the sprout and the case.

Attached Files:

9. heres my girl at day 6 shes loving the leds look how green she is.

Attached Files:

10. Looking cute :) On my first grow and I love how green they look...(sounds stupid haha)

11. so last night due last a snow storm the power was out all day and lost about 13 hours of power. today Is day 8 for my girl. Ill be updating later today with a pic.

12. so here she is at day 8 and you can see she didn't grow much yesterday due to the power outing. I plan on switching to 12/12 at about 21 days and taking a clone for a outdoor grow along with some autos

Attached Files:

13. Damn, autos grow fast. I will do outdoor with autos this summer.

14. yea im thinking starting them indoor mid april and putting them out in may once the morning frost is done and harvesting in june. By april this girl will be done and should hold me until june when the autos are done. This girl isn't a auto here though so i will flip to 12/12 at 20 days

15. so here is my girl now shes been picking up the growth speed. She has very tiny roots so im thinking its the reason for the slow start. My last girl was almost double the size of her at this age. here she is today day 14 .

Attached Files:

16. just ordered some more led diodes gonna be making a 50w panel gonna take a clone from this girl and put it in a bigger box.

17. How's she looking now? Looks really short and bushy there! :) What's the total wattage for your led panel?

yes these leds keep the plants very short and compact no stretching at all. The wattage is 33w using 3w diodes, i'm about to build a new panel that will be 50w using 5w diodes. she is looking good just taking her time. My last girl was double in size at this age hopefully when i put her in  flower she will have some sort of growth spurt. Although this panel also seems to keep stretching down in flowering too

19. ok so now the plant is 22 days old. This is her this morning and then there is a after picture of me cutting some fan leaves off. I topped her about 2 days ago to allow the lower shoots to grow

Attached Files:

20. Looking real nice!