Damage done by anti-vaccination movement

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Malvolio, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #1461 MrRaider, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    There is a big reason jobs have been exported and minimum wage is a key reason in this. Minimum wage is a joke and does nothing to raise people's living standards. What's needed is a increase in purchasing power.
    Think of it like this garrison68. A bad monetary system is why we have such inequality, learn about inflation. This devaluation of our currency lead to a minimum wage. Minimum wage along with other government interference between working contracts lead to jobs going across seas. If you want to bring jobs back naturally without the use of force minimum wage and government interference in general has to be addressed.

bat mobile

2. I felt the same about the vaccine discussion, very little content

bat mobile

3. At least it's relevant topic. And only so many points a few people could discuss so many times.

There's was a lot of good information in the original discussion, actually.

5. Do you forced vaccinations people believe in mandatory eboli vaccines if they were available?

6. This is a loaded question. 

What you are asking about is not going to happen, so it's a moot point.  Ebola in the United States, and most other countries, is so uncommon that simply isolating those who come down with it is enough to keep it from spreading.   If a vaccination is developed, then by all means those who are going to be at risk should get it, but there is absolutely no cause for alarm or "forced" vaccination.   

7. you are correct about most of that

But its not a.loaded question

-yuri

8. Cant the same be said for polio?

9. I know that it won't cut any ice with you but I'll let the experts answer that.

10. Feels like I've heard this question and response more than once from the same people. Lol

11. Exactly my point doc. People say things like "the last case was was on 91, in Peru. .....blah blah blah blah". Well the last case of ebola is now and I was just wondering? If there was a vaccination would you want to see it mandatory, to be able to go to school of course ;)

12. No, I mean you keep asking the same question, get a response that answers your question, but you refuse to try and understand. Only to ask the question again later.

13. Vaccines are a double edged sword.  They prevent one desiese to give you another, more profitable one.  Cancer.  After all, dead men can't pay you.  Killing people slowly however can make alot of people alot of money - hence the heavy metals in our vaccines and food - and who knows what else.

14. Mind citing some sources on a link between cancer and vaccinations? And some links on dangers of thimiserol? Some pretty bold claims there.

15. http://www.healthandenvironment.org/prostate_cancer/peer_reviewed  There is a good start point for you.  Cadmium.  Also, research your pesticides.

I'm not fucking doing this again. If people want to believe alarmist bullshit on the internet, that's their business, you can't force science down people's throats any more than anything else. You can only lead the horse to water.

17. Yup yup yup. I'm definitely not willing to spend the time I used to trying to debunk this type of misinformation or convince others about science. It's more of an optimism of hoping others will seek out the information for themselves, and on a lil selfish note of trying to understand how they succumb to such lies and fallacies.

But I think I've debated with too many trolls and/or closed minded people here to know it's not worth much of my energy anymore. It's usually just the same repetitive bullshit anyways.

18. But but.. Jenny McCarthy told me vaccines are bad and cause autism!

19. science, the other ugly truth. i always see this thread going and it intrigues me why on earth so many would "argue" about fear and control. 74 pages worth of "opinions" on how "others" should live, reads more like a government document than anything else.

without freedom of choice, we really don't have a society, we have a heard of sheep with masters. no matter the outcome we see the control scenario in action today, look at how great the world is now, through force, greed and control freaks.

forced anything will always be in the wrong, so please work on living without fear, it truly doesn't become the human being.