Giant Dabs Long Milk Shots

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dr fumbles, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Terpenes*

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. That's why this forum is da bomb. I definitely will man. I've been looking at a bunch of mini rigs lately, just trying to decide which:/ it probably won't be until another couple weeks though because a 1/4 of shatter is mine after work today! Thanks again for the perc info. I'll keep it updated

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409922864.017391.jpg

4. That's a q?

5. Haha I thought the same thing, it's pretty thick right there, I put it in my silicone ball which is why it got thicker. I'll weigh it when I get home though. I hit it maybe three to 5 times yesterday so maybe look for a 6.5 at lowest? I don't take monster dabs

6. #166 Exhazer, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    should have rules....it has to be video, Have to see it on a scale, then watch you hit it, all one shot. I do believe some of you guys. Im just saying i think it will "up the anny" a little bit....another rule would be like, Say i posted a video, i took a .12g dab, the next poster would have either match it or do a bigger dab, .13 would be acceptable.....stoner game Olympics lol. sorry this post should go to High Ideas but, you know  :confused_2:

7. Would be cool for another thread! But not this one. Lol

Nothing wrong here, if people want to lie that's on them. But for the most part I believe what they state?

8. Cool idea for another topic, dab wars would be a good name for a topic. I'm always truthful about the size I dab no point in lying to try and impress some strangers lol I even try to put a pic or vid of me weighing out the dab if it's large. My main issue would be people taking dabs to hot to make it an easier dab, since not everyone has an enail.

9. #169 HeyBud!, Sep 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2014
    Not sure if the invisible finger is pointed at me or not but I am at home now annnddddd yeaaaaa ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409953477.398052.jpg

and as you can see there's a little on the other tray, prolly like a .3

10. Nice! I'm sitting ok 2 grams right now

11. It's so scary when I'm about to run out...

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjLhqDFmVqA&feature=youtu.be

13. Yeah running out is no fun...I was able to do a couple dabs every day for a few months, then my contact vanished :( So now back to flowers and watching these videos in envy haha

14. Thats the beauty of living in a medical state. Law literally has to change for my contacts to disappear. On the flip side if they did change the law I don't know a single person to get quality shatter from. 

15. And that is the plan, hoping to move within the next five years and get away from Jersey's ridiculous excuse for a MMJ program.