Giant Dabs Long Milk Shots

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dr fumbles, Jan 26, 2014.

1. #41 ckycampmember, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Dbl post

2. What's an EBT card?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Are you talking about the American flag credit card? If so I just use it to cap my half slick ball since it is an expired card.

4. #44 ckycampmember, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Ya the American flag card is what I'm referring to. Not sure on your citizenship or location, but in the US an EBT cards looks identical to that card. EBT is a government welfare program. The modern day "food stamp"

EDIT: I see the MasterCard symbol now haha. Ya I was about hardcore rant if it was an EBT card.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Yea I know of food stamps but not its different type of payment devices. Yea if I was on good stamps I wouldn't spend $500 on a piece lol.

6. hitting a friends piece and dnail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_N5-53H_nE&feature=youtu.be

7. Yeeeeeuh D-nail and Flylo!^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpuY_k-tBPU

8. Are those all yours? If So what do you think hits better, the mini tube or the recycler? I have only hit a turbine recycler and I feel it was a flawed design as it kissed the shit out of you if you pulled too hard.

What is that you are using as a carbcap?

9. #49 Jimmy Carter, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    honestly a recycler and a mini tube are two way different hits. I love both. Recyclers have to be made right for them to function properly so you gotta get a good one. I've hit some great recyclers and some shitty ones.  Mine functions flawlessly. The recycler was my first rig ever and I love it to death, its made by Jedeye glass you can find him on FB.

If I had to choose..... not sure if I could :laughing:

The carb for the quartz nails is just a marble. I have a small slit cut in the top of the nail to allow a small swirl of air in just like the HE carbcap

10. Hitting a Friends Piece 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_NDmtMKf2A&feature=youtu.be

11. J

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I dig your setup man, and I love that dabber you have. Just covers the top of your nail so you capture the entire hit. Fuck yeah. I only have one rig, ive been dabbing since I got it but I do not have anymore oil right now and I intend on taking a t break soon so I probably wont for a minute. But once I get back on it, ill share a video of me dabbing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. So JC, just curious about the diffusion or lack thereof in each of those downtubes (proper term?) and how you feel about them.  I'm thinking of getting a minitube not much bigger than pendant...something simple....on the go piece...

14. the mini tubes have 2-hole diffys, the recycler is 5 and the little janky stemline has 4 lol

The 2-holes are the shit man, less diffusion for errls is better IMO but all of those rigs in the video are great on flavor

15. #55 Jimmy Carter, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    whoa double

16. I really like the look of that "janky" little stemline.

17. I can have my dude make you one if you want, it would be much cleaner than that one of course as he gave that to me a long time ago and it was free lol it has a really cool diagonal 4 hole diffy, hits really nice.

18. Damn I just shot a video but making a youtube account sounds like too much work.

19. lol im the other way around. I have a account but pullin out the camra and makin a vid sounds like too much work. LOL

20. sounds like you're lazy