Giant Dabs Long Milk Shots

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by Dr fumbles, Jan 26, 2014.

1. I dont like the sound of that, what is it? you shouldnt add anything to your water

2. [quote name="Dr fumbles" post="19410584" timestamp="1390762926"]For my videos it is always somewhere between a .08-.12. The largest I have done is a around a .13-.14. I don't like to go over that because I feel like I am already wasting enough, I like to do around .04 for regular every day dabs. I love when people say they do .4 dabs all day but can't handle a .025 in front of meSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] my first dab was about .6, it was crumble so I had to dunk. After the inhale I thought,"this isn't so bad". Exhale and It felt like I got kicked repeatedly In the face for a good 5 minutes.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19452688" timestamp="1391359319"]I dont like the sound of that, what is it? you shouldnt add anything to your water[/quote]http://www.420science.com/RezBlock-ConcentrateLet me know what you think.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. [quote name="popcornhemeroid" post="19451874" timestamp="1391339669"]K so in my opinion the dab I took the bowl was too hot.. If anyone cares. The way I find you can tell is how you notice it boiling in the bowl and the smoke inside chamber getting consistent or thicker. Where as soon as I cap it the smoke disappears, instead of thickening . Tell tale sign that the bowl is to Hot IMO.. When you cap it at a low temp the temp inside should increase to cause more smoke not instantly make it disapear .. Although... I could just be high. But that's what I've noticed, and the taste. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Do you have any residual reclaim left on the nail after the dab? I notice when I get good temp it doesn't get super smokey till the cap come on and after I am done there is still a small glossy coat of oil on my bottom of my nail. I let my nail start to show a little red then take the torch off and blow on it till the temp feels nice(took me a few dabs to find a good low temp). Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. [quote name="Tokesmith" post="19452692" timestamp="1391359388"]my first dab was about .6, it was crumble so I had to dunk. After the inhale I thought,"this isn't so bad". Exhale and It felt like I got kicked repeatedly In the face for a good 5 minutes.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Do you mean a .06? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. lol you bought into that? You could easily just add glycerin but even then I think its dumb, what does it help? it just adds glycerin to you're reclaim that you'll be trying to save.

I dont see why you would spend money on that..

7. [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19452812" timestamp="1391360964"]lol you bought into that? You could easily just add glycerin but even then I think its dumb, what does it help? it just adds glycerin to you're reclaim that you'll be trying to save.I dont see why you would spend money on that..[/quote]First of all... It was free. Secondly. I don't save my reclaim anyhow. Just saying it doesn't mess with saving it, as a friend of mine does all the time Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. well right but theres still no point, what does using it help? lol

9. #29 popcornhemeroid, Feb 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
    [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19452826" timestamp="1391361214"]well right but theres still no point, what does using it help? lol[/quote]Funny that you ask I was just going to say.. No harm in trying something new that's free.. Read the ingredients it doesn't seem like it would be bad for you at all.. That was your first beef with it... So now that it doesn't seem bad for you I'd like to point out that I haven't had to use any harsh Chemicals on my glass such as ISO or anything yet simply rinse clean when I want :) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I wouldnt say vaping glyrcerin is good for you, some people smoke their reclaim when they have nothing else and I've never been keen to the idea of smoking that glycerin shit in pens so why would I want it in my rig? just seems unecessary and a good way to get kids to give em their money..

11. #31 Tokesmith, Feb 2, 2014
    [quote name="Dr fumbles" post="19452779" timestamp="1391360572"]Do you mean a .06? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] maybe i might have my decimal off but it was either .1 or .01 more than half a g of wax Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #32 popcornhemeroid, Feb 2, 2014
    [quote name="Jimmy Carter" post="19452851" timestamp="1391361608"]I wouldnt say vaping glyrcerin is good for you, some people smoke their reclaim when they have nothing else and I've never been keen to the idea of smoking that glycerin shit in pens so why would I want it in my rig? just seems unecessary and a good way to get kids to give em their money..[/quote]How would the glycerine get vaped as it's in the water?!I also am not a fan of those pens Just my dabbler hahaAnd again I don't ever bother with reclaim.. It use to all go on a plate till I realized the plate is getting full now it just goes down the drain..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. [quote name="Tokesmith" post="19452890" timestamp="1391361955"]maybe i might have my decimal off but it was either .1 or .01 more than half a g of wax Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote].1 is not a half g. .50 is I hit .17 or something in that vid I posted Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. [quote name="popcornhemeroid" post="19452947" timestamp="1391362585"].1 is not a half g. .50 is I hit .17 or something in that vid I posted Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] I said add .1 to .5Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. [quote name="Dr fumbles" post="19452772" timestamp="1391360484"]Do you have any residual reclaim left on the nail after the dab? I notice when I get good temp it doesn't get super smokey till the cap come on and after I am done there is still a small glossy coat of oil on my bottom of my nail. I let my nail start to show a little red then take the torch off and blow on it till the temp feels nice(took me a few dabs to find a good low temp). Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Yep I usually get it right.. I was just criticizing my dab in the video. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. I don't believe anyone who says they do half gram dabs especially for their first dab, without a d nail and without video. But you could of just dropped it on a glowing red hot nail and wasted the entire thing instantly which isn't the same as a half gram dabSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Half gram dab. And your telling me you did a bigger dab than this ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1391364848.391166.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. wasnt quite ready for that lol
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz7pUGjZudo

19. #40 ckycampmember, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Don't tell me that's an EBT card in the background, yet you can afford a Toro...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app