Legalization in Florida

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by sometypeofway, Jan 26, 2014.

1. matter of fact I'm sorry, i just moved to lauderdale and can't find weed to save me from myself.

2. Thats the Charlotte's Web Bill, Amendment 2 doesnt have THC limits.

3. I was reading up on the bills & saw that it was only limited to those w/ cancer, epilepsy & severe muscle spasms. Does anyone know if there's an addition to this for other medical conditions?

4. Amendment 2 is allows your doctor to recommend cannabis for any condition they feel is appropriate

5. can you use that moonshine for qwiso?

nice shine! i like.

6. If you were going to make edibles with it it would work if its around 190proof.

Using any grain alcohol for vaping and all that is looked down at because it has sugar in it.

7. The way it's looking, it's not going to be good if you're counting on it, you will be screwed! Read topic just posted; "Big brother keeping us safe! MMJ in Florida. Peace!

From the ballot language of Amendment 2 

(4) The Department shall protect the confidentiality of all qualifying patients. All records containing the identity of qualifying patients shall be confidential and kept from public disclosure other than for valid medical or law enforcement purposes.

Will this be abused? That's speculation at this point.

Your concerns deal with SB 1030, Charlotte's Web bill. I've been telling you this, but for some reason you're getting the two confused.

9. I'm with you man 100% people here in florida are crazy!!! They think let's vote yes and then we amend it😂😂😂
    They don't understand it's a poison pill 💊💉
    I started a post so voters can get informed.. (Florida mmj.. Is it a crime of perjury?) it was supposed to be a good or bad debate type deal but 70 post later I realizedim on "GRASSCITY" 88% of people here are str8 stoners! Strangely "GRASSCITY" locked me out of my post..weird maybe they didn't like what I had to say..

If this does pass In florida...
    1-if your sick you have to buy! 💰
    2-NO PERSONAL OR COMERCIAL GROWS UNLESS your one of the five Nursery that meets the 30-year "continuous operation" and inventory requirements 400,000 plants or more
    3-no compassion grows for the sick not even for free 🎁

Florida is full of lazy voters 🙈🙉🙊and most of them will cry later

Florida mmj is not about helping the sick it's about monopolizing!!!

vote no

10. #110 Sgtstadanko707, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    They close your threads because you have no idea what the hell you are talking about.
    Everything you quote comes from charlottes web bill and once again I guess you are to thick to see. That has nothing to do with amandmet 2 being voted on in November.
    Only 5 grows and 30 years of experience. Straight from the charlottes web bill once again.
    I totally agree with you that this bill is a joke but no one can take you serious when you don't even know what you are talking about.

11. I like how he points out that if your sick you have to buy. I can't remember the last time I got my prescription for free but Meh...

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. high! ya all!!Florida needs all the help we can give. if you live here or know any body how does, get out and vote call text them get them to vote. whole plant medicine and being able to grow that same medicine is a must!

13. Yes I am quoting SO WHAT... It sound like your insinuating that what we voting on "amendment 2" includes floridians to grow!?!?!?!?
    And or that they benefit in a way
    I think your the one that has NO CLUE

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I'm not going to address you because you fail to realize your insurance pays for prescriptions and you cant GROW THEM IN A POT WITH WATER!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #115 Bullandbear, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    Error

16. Been seeing mad commercials on tv saying to vote against amendment 2.  We will still pull through

17. I've been seeing those commercials as well...total fear mongering bullshit...even the local newscasts talk about how they're falsely presenting the wording of amendment 2.

If that's all the opposition has to try to get a NO vote they have big problems....

Vote YES on Amendment 2 November 4th.... :yay:  :gc_rocks:

18. Voted yes a few days ago, Don't forget tomorrow is the last day to register to vote

19. #119 Bullandbear, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Llllooooolllllll😂😂. Its a no go... 👊👊👎 Buhahahahahahahahahaha😎

If florida mocks up a good bill that actually benefits the average joe... Medically and economically... THEN it wills pass... This bill was about the monetary issues of just a few power players
    FLORIDA GOT LUCKY.. NOT PASSING THIS BULL SHIT ✌️

20. no it didn't pass because out of the 12 million registered voters less then 50% voted. Out of that 57.6% of the vote was yes. Florida has that fucking stupid supermajority law also and it being a midterm it just wasn't in the cards. 2016 will get it if legislation doesn't come up with some bastardized mmj law.

Real dick move coming back to rub it in our faces, asshole.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using Grasscity Forum mobile app